Account Issue with Dust from packs unresolved

I had 555 dust that I from the 4 packs that I could disenchant, which I did not disenchant because I was distracted by something, however, because it was 555 I took a photo of it as I thought it was neat.

Then I received a free pack from watching the masters tour and after opening that 1 pack the amount of dust that I could get from disenchanting with that added pack went from 555 to down to 430.

I took photos of this created a ticket, submitted my photos in the ticket. about 48 hours later, I received a generic response that said that if I still felt that there was an issue with the game to create a post on the Forum. They provided a link that opens up this forum section.

I have not opened any more packs and I have not disenchanted the cards, and as of right now, my account is still sitting at 430 dust to disenchant.

No further response from blizzard, it’s literally feels like this is an issue that you don’t know how to fix or you really don’t care to fix.

For someone that has put a lot of money into this game, played since launch, not impressed. Yes, it’s just dust, however, after providing evidence of this issue, the response I feel like I’m getting is just simply ‘to bad’.

I’m not going to bash you guys or anything like that. However, on a matter of principle, a response would have been nice that directly addressed the concern rather than receiving something that was just copied pasted from a generic text, as that simply made it feel like the person didn’t even read my concern as they said “if you feel there’s still an issue…” I provided photo evidence, anyone that actually looks at the photos can tell there’s an issue that occurred.

This does leave a bitter taste. If left unresolved, it creates a negative experience and that is unfortunate as you guys have the ability to resolve this, all I can do is bring it to your attention.

How you decided to respond or correct this is up to you, and ultimately it reflects on how you as a company care about your player base. Actions speak louder than words.

I am a little disappointed.

i think is possible you was owning one or more >3rd copy of a card elegible for full dust refund becouse of nerfs from patch (23.4.3 ) released on June 16 , the “full refund” window is 2 weeks from nerf day.

Legendaries - Caria Felsoul, Lightforged Cariel, Nellie, the Great Thresher, Mr. Smite
Epics - Spitelash Siren, School Teacher
Rares - Wildpaw Gnoll, From the Depths, Shield Shatter, Earthen Scales
Commons - Tidal Revenant, Battleworn Vanguard, Lightning Bloom

just recently June 16 + 14 (2 weeks) = June 30 the full dust refund window ended so they returned to normal dust refund.

This was not a result of the nerfs that happened June 16th. This happened at the start of June. I had summitted a ticket 4 weeks ago with the pictures to blizzard and was directed to to create a forum post which I did on the 8th of June.

This current post is to reiterate that Nothing has been done in 4 weeks since I brought this to their attention.