Account completely wiped

So I haven’t logged into my account in a couple of years until now to find that literally every piece of content from EVERY game I’ve ever played on the account has been WIPED. I have og content from Hearthstone dating back to the release and its all gone. My Diablo 3 progress and characters are also gone. EVEN MY FRIENDS LIST HAS BEEN WIPED. SO CONFUSED??

Well with the friends List. Friends can delete you.
I was deleting ‘friends’ that havent logged in 6 months.

On a side note. Is your # right?
FistLauncher#1335 is not the same user as FistLauncher#2212. I guess you can try using ‘forgot username’.

How could my # be wrong if its my account…? I have multiple accounts and I’ve checked them all. This is my most played account (pretty much only played account) that I’ve been using for almost 15 years so yeah blizzard wiped my account and I’m really not sure why or if it can be recovered…

I tried logging into Hearthstone and it launched me into the fresh account intro… all my stuff is missing…

did you log in on the correct server?

1 Like

Are you in the right region? Collections are region-bound, so if you’re on another region, your collection will be empty.

1 Like

You aren’t going to get help via these forums, they aren’t intended as a method of contacting Blizzard CS (particularly the Single Player forum).

Make sure you’re logging into the correct region and contact CS directly if your stuff is still missing. There aren’t many reasons Blizzard would remove progress and definitely not for a paid game where they can more easily simply remove the game license.

An unfortunate reality for games like Diablo and WoW is that inactive accounts will sometimes be ones that are compromised and used for resources. I’ve heard of both accounts being cleared out (where everything is sold off and the gold is moved around) or being used for farming (which usually results in someone posting on the forums that they just came back after X years and their account is banned).

Whatever the case is, CS is your best bet for getting help with it.

1 Like

yes I’ve only ever played in Americas

that wasnt my question, the question was if you had logged in on the correct server/region. as SuddenReal said, your collection is region-bound so if you logged in to another region than your primary your collection for that region will be empty

1 Like

Correct, I had the same problem a few years back. No idea how the regions switched.

I contacted Blizzard support via the online ticket system but I wanted to post here to see if anyone had had a similar experience. This is absolutely outrageous to me as I’ve spent close to or over 1000$ on Hearthstone alone… and Im playing on the correct region. I even tried logging in on mobile and same problem.

yeah, i have a same problem. since i’m try to play this game again, my all stuff is gone & must play the tutorial again. so sad.

joyful news. . . . … . . .

Sucks this happen to you. People here ask the right questions but perhaps it might be another area with your account that might trigger something. I’m aware of that sort of thing dealing with security can cause problems.

Having my account wipe upon finding out never happen to me the only thing that is close to that was a faulty battery for the physical security authentication I once have locking me out.

Hope things goes well for you. =)