Absolutely smashed

this quest say to do Coren Direbrew with only caster… does this mean the whole run or just the boss… if its the whole run its almost impossible. you will run into a green and lose acouple of mercs

Yeah the whole team must be casters. So you probably need some sort of healing aoe team and map overlook before starting the contract. I’m on task 5 so haven’t try it yet.

Pure Caster Holy should be able to do it and not lose any members.

Anduin, Velen and Uther (or Natalie) make short work of most opposing comps, even pure green ones.

The original Shadow comp of Tamsin, Voljin & Natalie can also shred a lot of things.

1 Like

I did it quite easily with shadow focused comp. With N’zoth, Tamsin, and Kazakus being the only ones I actually ended up using as they were able to clear everything, including the boss, without losing anyone. Had Vol’jin, Reno, and Cho in the bench, but never needed any of them.

1 Like

Captain hooktusk has a fast turn 1 change an enemy to protector.

1 Like

As Klaital said, it’s very easy with shadow comp. Azshara, Kazakus, N’Zoth is the best version - Azshara for healing with Xal’atath, Kazakus for taunt minions, N’Zoth for damage. Vol’jin is also very good. I had Tamsin and Hooktusk on the bench but obviously didn’t need them.

Back in the day, even before all the newer mercs were released, this whole bounty, including both the climb and the boss fight, was generally doable with the good old trio of Xyrella, Velen and Anduin. You can also bring in Cookie with Appetizers on the bench, which definitely wouldn’t hurt, and a couple of other mercs just in case (Chi-Ji is a good option). Nowadays, of course, there are even more options.

Just reset until u find a good route to the boss, and hooktusk coren to make him turn red. Easy.

I made it with a shadow/holy team.

Velen + anduin + natalie for easy healing/aoe.

Azshara+ voljin for speed+auto healing.

Natalie its really good with both teams.

And of course hooktusk on the boss for an easier fight.