A question on a quest

I’ve got the “Play 20 minions that cost 2 or less” … Do summons not count? (Silverhand Recruits and other minions brought to the board by other cards played and by hero power)? The Paladin HP summons a Silverhand Recruit, and I did that nearly every turn in my last battle. None counted, apparently. This mechanic needs to be reviewed/revised IMHO …

I could go either way on changing the quest, honestly, but nope, they don’t. If you badly need to clear it, build a Hunter tiny beast deck and play a Casual game.

Damn. So I’m guessing this also applies to the Shaman totems, and the murlocs summons too …

Yup. Also Minions generated by Spells, I believe

Gahhhhhhhhhhh .

Blizz, PLEASE ALTER!

“Play” has a very specific meaning: Take a card from your hand, pay the mana cost and resolve the effect.

1 Like

Ahhh … as with most things in this game, the devil’s in the details.

1 Like

Even so it’s a very easy quest. Things like Ravencaller, Spark Engine and EVIL Rat makes the quest easily completable in 1 game, and is a nice way to gain exp.

Super easy quest… I always just make a weiner deck with warlock and play casual. Hero power to the max… Not even try to win. Insta concede when ya cant play anything more… Takes 10 mins max

interesting strategy.
Speaking of Warlock, when do you think Rafaam will be available as a hero? He’s the most fun I’ve had in the Blackrock Crash brawl - and I normally HATE playing Warlock! I’d LOVE to see him as an alt in the near future!