A Normal Xavius replaced my Golden Illidan

The latest mobile update on iOS has replaced my Golden Illidan card with a regular Xavius card which is supposed to be Golden Xavius by logic. I can’t even turn Xavius into full arcane dust value for the Golden Illidan which is disheartening.
I also just posted this on Reddit and I don’t have a screenshot of my Golden Illidan, but I do know I did have/had him and I’m wondering if there can be a fix or I can get a Golden Xavius in replacement.

1 Like

same thing happened to me bro, im still waiting for response to fix this bug.

2 Likes

Nobody on this forum has access to account data, so nobody here is able to help with this type of issues.
Please use the Support link (top right) to open a support ticket.

Same thing happened to me. I had both a regular and a golden copy of Illidan, and I recieved just a regular copy of Xavius. I opened a ticket, and the support told me to write here. I hope someone could help us

Support often do that, if they want to ensure that QA and devs are aware of a common issue.
However, solving the individual customer’s problem is still the task for Customer Support. Not for developers.
In some, rare cases, Blizzard might decide that so many customers are affected that it makes sense to have devs build a program to fix it for everyone. If that happens in your case, Customer Support will tell you. If not, then they’ll need to find a good solution for you.