A Month IN and this is what I got

if i was you i had moved on to another game, you haven’t build up something or spend money to regret for. it won’t get any better. so do yourself a pleasure and search a game that makes you happy. i am returning everytime after some weeks or months because i am a loot player and i want to open packs. but further standard is trash mode. all mage losers every time. mages haven’t to use any effort to win, it’s what they lack irl. some skills. thats why they do it in a game so they wont have to feel themself worthless. sorry but i have zero respect for ppl who play this class. they ruin everyones day.

Strawman aside, let’s break this down:

one can look at their pattern of nerfing (too hard, too late, or randomly and unneeded as in the case of prince renthal) to see this is the case for the former.

Then look at the patent, runestones, and making bgs pay to win, and the scam that was mercstone (among other examples) for the latter.

They aren’t “genius” level schemes, and in fact there was a thread (of course removed by an abuse of the report system) in which solem talked about the ways in which actiblizz employed psychology and slimy marketing tactics (e.g. fear of missing out) to push people into spending. It’s worth a watch for anyone not familiar with marketing tactics, and in an age where companies like actiblizz are pushing for loopholes in the lootbox laws it makes sense to have buyers beware.

Because the scummy multibillion dollar company with a track record of abusing their own employees, kowtowing to one of the worst human rights abusers out there, and scamming their own customers is definitely not your friends and is not looking out for your best interests.

1 Like