A correction suggestion for the Clockwork Giant minion

In my custom paladin deck, I have both the clockwork giant, (with 12 default mana cost), and Alexstrasser the life binder (with constant 9 mana cost)minions.
(those are my 2 highest cost minions in that deck)

I also have the Tylan Fordring minion, whose deathrattle is drawing my highest cost minion.

Whenever it triggers, and both of the above mentioned minions are still in my deck, it always draws the giant instead of Alexstrasser, regardless of how many mana the giant actually costs at that moment.
(happens even when it costs only 5 for example)

So, since the giant’s cost depends on the number of opponent’s cards, whenever it is currently, so at that very moment, lower than 9, (the cost of Alexstrasser), I say Alexstrasser should be drawn instead of it.

Note:
This modification suggestion is justified only if what matters in such cases, (so for Tylan fordring’s deathrattle for example), is the CURRENT, so the actual mana cost of the “highest cost” minion, and not its INITIAL, default cost.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Cards only have an effect when they’re actually in your hand. So, up until you draw the card, Clockwork Giant costs 12.

Oh ok, in that case ignore this suggestion please, and thanks for the clear explanation.