Rewards Track Refresh for March of the Lich King

Rewards Track Refresh for March of the Lich King

It’s almost time for another Rewards Track refresh, with cool new rewards!

View Full Article

5 Likes

I have been unable to get the last reward for the current rewards track, i cant pick any of the golden hero portrait even with the pass, is this beeing adressed?

It’s just great that the dev team didn’t add a single new thing to the rewards track. The game is becoming more and more expensive, but greedy Blizzard don’t care about it and add signature cards that no one cares about. Keep it up and your game will be dead in no time

7 Likes

Just look in the bug fixing part, they fixed that bug.

1 Like

tbf they’ve been keeping this up for years now and they’re still getting money, hopefully something changes but at this rate they seem to be okay (for better or for worse)

3 Likes

Why new players have to do 600 damage with Denathrius to GET Denathrius? That’s pretty much impossible.

3 Likes

It looks like Battleground tavern pass rewards from Nathria were replaced by more ranked hero skins, golden epics, and signature cards. So that’s a nice change, adding more value for those not focused on BG’s.

5 Likes

Ridiculously unimaginative and uninspiring, literally a copy/paste from the last several Tracks with BG stuff swapped for a few Sig cards, which are themselves pretty lame.

2 Likes

New to this mega bundle pack. I’m guessing this isn’t included with that 80.00 pack or is it?

You know, this would be acceptable, if you continued giving RELEVENT PACKS IN THE TRACK AND NOT CLASSIC. LIKE SERIOUSLY AT LEAST DO THAT BLIZZARD. Biggest expansion release all this hype, however; you still are giving crappy classic packs in tavern brawl and the track instead of current expansion packs.

Eh? Where have you seen Classic packs? There are only Standard ones and those from the latest expansion there.

1 Like

Anyone know what time the expansion will drop?

Look at the event tab of your quest log or at the ‘March of the Lich King’ in solo adventures — it’s gonna tell you when exactly it is supposed to go online (assuming it hasn’t yet) on your particular server, I believe, or at least that’s how it is for me as of this writing.

with the maintenance reset today

not included of course , poor bliz need to make money