Death Knight Deep Dive

Death Knight Deep Dive

Learn how to become the master of death in this review of the new Death Knight class!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Congratulations Blizzard team and all players!!!

4 Likes

i didnt get any drops for the announce stream, you can keep your showmatch

5 Likes

I also didn’t get the drops. When I went to check, my Battlenet account wasn’t paired to my Twitch, which is weird because I have the drop history of getting the last three expansion drops and I didn’t change my password at any point, so I don’t understand why it would disconect on it’s own.
I recommend that you check if your accounts are connected and, if not, reconnect them for tomorrow’s stream, which I believe will have another drop.

6 Likes

Same for me, but I actually linked it again before the stream even started.
Drops were never enabled

5 Likes

Thank you so much mate! Then maybe they’ll give them away tomorrow or in a different way? The drops do show in the Drops Campaing list in Twitch for today at 2pm GMT-3, just checked

2 Likes

I hope that Regis is one of the players involved in the launch :grin:

2 Likes

is it just me? or do you people also see that the new class mechanic for DK’s is a complete ripoff, off the paladin class mechanic, just better?

please share your thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

DK’s hero power dies at the end of the turn. You can’t accumulate them on the board like paladin’s. That’s a fairly significant difference

2 Likes

The design space for HPs is pretty damn small given how micro it is.

In any case, it’s clear it will be wildly different from Paladin’s due to having several already illustrated interactions (corpses, things dying, whatever.) That it’s a 1/1 body doesn’t make it like Paladin’s any more than it makes it (or Paladin’s!) like Shaman’s.

2 Likes

So excited !! Arthas is hawt and his voice soooo sinister and hawt lol. I love it !! So glad death knights are finally getting an IN as I predicted 5 years ago !!!

1 Like

Do we know if any of the existing death knight themed cards are going to be reworked for this? Like the lich king, sindragosa, or Breath of Sindrogosa?

I hate to sound petty but it looks like we have a Twitch drop issue again… You promised 2 Lich King packs and we’re getting Nathria packs.

It’s become a trend now, please be more professional and respect your players’ time and commitment to watch your streams.

6 Likes

gib me drops, gib me the ability to pay

Same false infos and lies about the drops as always :slight_smile: thank you, at least we are not suprised :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Am sorry but after playing serval times against dk I strongly believe that it is just an overpowered class that is ment to attract the munchkins to the game.

Yet every deck for it was tier f and they had to buff it lol