24.0 Patch Notes

24.0 Patch Notes

Patch 24.0 sets the stage for Murder at Castle Nathria and includes updates to Battlegrounds, Mercenaries, Duels, and more!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Uther has found his true calling, protector!

1 Like

Holding down Spacebar to open packs is a nice change. Now you can lean a rock or something (kudos to those who get the reference :wink: ) on the Spacebar and go make a sandwich.

2 Likes
  • You can now hold down the Spacebar to continuously open packs.

Finally, took you long enough.

1 Like
  • You can now hold down the Spacebar to continuously open packs.

Now I can finally set something on the spacebar to complete opening 400+ packs, thanks…I just want the full collection. I’m not even looking at them as they open, LMAO.

• Fixed a bug where players would sometimes upgrade a Mercenary’s Ability or Equipment and the upgrade wouldn’t take effect.

Finally. I’ve been playing merc’s a lot lately and upgrading / leveling them, and this was so annoying.

6 Likes

thanks for banning twig in duels and nerfing mycelium

5 Likes

very,very happy to see twig banned.

Also won’t cry about plaguebringers leaving

2 Likes

Can we please get Naxx in classic.

4 Likes

RIP Chromawing, back from the dead but deader than ever. What a weird rework, can’t imagine it’ll see any play

4 Likes

I am surprised they are gifting us an actually useful legendary, Sire Denathrius, when they could have given us a more flavourful one, but trashier like Murlocholmes

2 Likes

Here we are again, with the " Bug Fixes and Game Improvements" section lumping together all the changes, without clearly differentiating by gamemode.
YOU DID RIGHT IN THE 23.6.1 PATCH NOTES, but it’s clear there is lack of coordination, care, or probably both.
But in this patch, to top your performance, you also didn’t bother to indicate to which Hero each of the changed duels’ Hero Powers and artifacts belong.
It’s already bad having all the gamemodes together in one document, forming a very lenghty one (If you are not interested in Battlegrounds or Mercenaries, here they are, polluting your reading), but you manage to make it worse.
By the way: there is something calling AN INDEX for a document with LINKS to each section; you should investigate that novel concept.

6 Likes

They want you to feel like you’re doing something wrong, like you’re limiting yourself, when you’re skipping past the merc updates.

3 Likes

When are you adding naxx to classic?

4 Likes

Imagine putting that much effort into balancing and changing a game mode 8 people play (mercenaries).

3 Likes

It’s probably just me being stupid, but what are these cannons that Crowleys kit is so focused on?

1 Like

Don’t think they’ve actually showed it, but I imagine they’ll be similar to the witchwood dungeon run ones.

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Darius_Crowley_(hero)

2 Likes

Love the Uther change, making him a Protector (and the first to deal holy damage, what a perfect fit). Also, the Trigore bugfix is great - I was against one of those centaur who has a counterattack, and with his pings constantly hitting my left/right party members, Trigore pounded that guy down to negative 400 hp lol

2 Likes
  • All hero powers and signature treasures are now available for all heroes, for all players, no matter what. No more unlock requirements!
    Finally. I could never justify spending time doing runs to get the last few unlocks for the Alterac Duo.
    Some of those requirements just required derailing a run just to play cards when not needed just to tick the counter.
3 Likes

Can you fix legendary card back ??

1 Like

And again bloody mess. Please divide game mods. I don’t care about Battlegrounds. But even when I skip first section. In bugfixes again all modes.

Please add images to cards and abilities for all other modes. I don’t remember each cards and each Duels treasure.

For Duels - add description which hero is affected.
Even when I google it - it’s Hunter treasure in Duels, but we have Slate, Brann and Vanndar able to play Hunter.

4 Likes