Murder at Castle Nathria Theorycrafting Livestreams and Pre-Launch Festivities

Murder at Castle Nathria Theorycrafting Livestreams and Pre-Launch Festivities

Join us on July 21 for the first investigations of Hearthstone’s newest expansion: Murder at Castle Nathria!

View Full Article

2 Likes

“Plus, a special mystery participant playing the roles of the Narrator, Murloc Holmes, and Dr. Watfin”. If this isn’t Ben Brode, we riot.

This’ll probably be very cringe, seeing all the streamers attempt to be actors. Fun, but probably still a bit cringe :smiley:

Murder of the Hearthstone live most likely ! Game is heavily rigged past Diamond 5 to a point where it’s unplayable = no joy = I am done with this sh…t

Twitch live stream of the latest expansion = ok fine.
Youtube flooded with deck lists of the latest expansion = seriously, early access to streamers is not building hype. Let all deck building happen at the same time.

1 Like

2 weeks of theory crafting streams is very suspicious.
It’s almost as if they need 2 weeks on free data to fix bugs and predict what should be nerfed.

I personally don’t like playing an expansion on “day 1” when everyone already knows what to play.
Wildseed hunter, for example: I thought it was fun, but it’s already getting old and I never played the deck! It also seems weaker than expected, which definitely will impact on what I will play on day “1”.

If before the theroy crafting streams I had in mind to try some decks like

• imp warlock
  • skeleton mage
  • wildseed hunter

now I don’t really want to play any of those; and other archetypes don’t attract me either.
I’ll probably try to play what I want in wild, where everything is possible (almost)

This Theorycrafting was horrible, the streamers have been given Codes from the Megabundle of the last expansion. This is useless, why someone need the code from the expansion that is about to expire in a week? and also in an event of the up coming expansion. Completely dissapointed. I didn´t realize they were doing this until I´ve won one code and WOW it´s a Mega bundle from Sunken City -_- Too Bad Blizzard allowing streamers to do this.

I’m the only one who is tired of brann ? Cus his battle cry, a lot of cards have already been neerfed

So who killed Denathrius anyway? Or was it just a cliffhanger?