New Features Coming Soon!

New Features Coming Soon!

Learn more about three exciting new features coming to Hearthstone with Patch 23.2.

View Full Article

1 Like

finally after all these years we have the technology - now, deck slot expansion when? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are waiting the new patch to try out new special and interesting features!!! :milky_way:

Biggest waste of developing time in the history of gaming =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Keep up the great work.
Looking forward to deck opening stats and hero skin randomizer!

1 Like

Please implement Random Hero Portrait feautre and Random Coin feature it’s long overdue.

2 Likes

Yeah no, this confirm even more how hearthstone “standard” development is dead.
Basic changes suggested years ago. First coming to late and 2nd just looks like trolling players. Here you noobs complaining players, here some dried candys.
What a joke.

2 Likes

That is currently held by the wow dev team for “THE BIGGEST PATCH EVER!” being twitter and selfies.

My only regret is that I have but one upvote to give.

1 Like

Well guess you cannot beat a “biggest patch ever” with twitter and selfies…But they are really close to a waste of developing time.

Golden crafting : probably some are hoarding golden stuff so nice improvement, but most of the players when they get a golden they DE it for dust to get a deck going. So this is not an improvement for the free to play base, it’s an improvement for people who miss golden legendries and already burst the wallet to blizzards favor. Another stupid marketing technique.

Favorite multi card back : Yea…some people care about that…I cannot even make a hatefully comment if something that trivial is what get’s you on. I mean, I do not even care what card back the opponent has… The only applicability I see here is if he has a legend card back, showing that somewhere in the past he might have hit legend so probably he understands some mechanics, outside of that it’s just a waste of time. I don’t know how many players really care about his bananas or pizza card back.

Share deck code with friends : Yeah, I do not have friends in HS , but even if I would have friends in HS , I would just share my code to try and bait him/her to buy more packs to get my deck going…Which is what everyone else is doing…If you start hs and have no friends you already have a deck code from there to get you going, sharing between friends it’s just a sh@tty way to encourage pack buying between people…There is a rule in marketing : “from mouth to mouth people buy”…If you share from were you bought your nice shirt with a Dolce and Gabana sign, at a stupid low price , people will buy…It’s the “herd logic”

It’s still a mystery in my head how people still put on with sh@t like this, and just say that “they like the game and support the devs”

1 Like

Multiple favorite cards backs? Cool…
So what about multiple favorite coin skins or multiple favorite hero skins?

1 Like

Are bugs considered new features?

3 Likes

“Working as intended” is second only to “Soon™” on the actiblizz phrase roster, and third is “fun detected, fun nerfed.”

2 Likes

Please add a chat in game with versus player, sometimes people like talking with other players.

Is the new feature card Balance?

No?