Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends - Raid Leaders is Taking Place April 2-3!

Battlegrounds: Lobby Legends - Raid Leaders is Taking Place April 2-3!

The first Lobby Legends tournament will take place April 2-3, on YouTube and Twitch!

View Full Article

1 Like

Disconnect to skip garbo animations is consider as cheating or valid mechanic to counter idiotic design?

2 Likes

Hi! In the article (in the Russian variant), we see that qualification will be in person. Does it mean top16 of the ladder need to fly somewhere to participate? Here may be some problems with acquiring a visa in time. Can you clarify that?

They really want people seeing the current state of the game? Given the date, this seems more like an April Fool’s joke.

I am from SEA. Should I try to qualify for NA since that is the default or should I focus on APAC?

The reason why the tournament doesn’t start on the 1st of april is because no one would have believed it

I can already envision “BG e-sports OMEGALUL” in the chat

so top rank in blizzard is all the cheaters?? and you beat real people with crappy ai who act like people?are you having ai act like people to make numbers for players up? because the world knows 99.999% of all blizzard people who play games are stuck on ground floor in all your games no matter how many years they put in …that means your game is broken ROFL

1 Like

This is an amazing idea and a terrible one at the same time. Some players are going to qualify partly because they are good players but also partly because they played most of their games with a “Coach” in the ear… how is that fair??

1 Like