Enter Onyxia’s Lair for This Weekend’s Masters Tour!

Enter Onyxia’s Lair for This Weekend’s Masters Tour!

Brave the dreaded Onyxia's Lair in this weekend's Masters Tour, February 17-19, only on YouTube!

View Full Article

2 Likes

For all adventurers I want to wish a good luck!!! :milky_way:

I know what people are interested in :point_down:

You can earn up to two Fractured in Alterac Valley card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Onyxia’s Lair! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.

I think this time I will unironically watch it: it’s interesting to see what pro-players will play with such a short time to test out stuff.

I just hope to not be disappointed by seeing no one is playing anything new…
at least one person has to play Kazakusan, right?

1 Like

2 packs again, 2 hrs for 1, 4 for 2 packs.

• Dates: Thursday, February 17 – Saturday, February 19, 2022
  • Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-4
  • Day 2: Swiss Rounds 5-8
  • Day 3: Round of 16, Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
  • Broadcast Start Time: 3:00 p.m. PST (West coast U.S)/ 6 pm EST ( East coast U.S) 11:00 p.m. GMT (London) / 8:00 a.m. KST (Korea time)

Just for anyone who wanted some easier planning since these things are easy to miss with YouTube’s lack of easy streaming advertisement and the blink it and the 4 hrs aren’t long enough to be met on a 3 HR stream remaining nature.

1 Like

Needs to be watched live to earn rewards but starts around midnight in Europe. Gonna suck to accumulate 4 hours in such a short period.

1 Like

Fell for this so many times. Both actiblizz and twitch will wash their hands for any screwups, even with screencaps.

Hi Blizzard, i don’t received the second Pack from watching the Event Yesterday on YouTube. I watched over 4 Hours and my Accounts are connected. Please fix it! Update: The second Pack arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Especially since it doesn’t mention it anywhere in the post. You have to go into the rules in order to discover this. Kind of shady.

Seems to be their unofficial motto for 2022.

Hi. Watched the finals last night for 4+ hours and logged in this morning only to get one pack. Is there a bug with the pack rewards?

1 Like

Not the first time, nor will it be the last. See my post above, and remember: fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Близзард Я просмотрел подряд 4 часа и до этого сделал так же ,на Ютуб странице у меня было уже подключен мой аккаунт батл нет ,где мои паки скажите пожалуйста??

I watched 4+ hours and didnt get single drops pack. :frowning:

1 Like