Hearthstone’s 2021 World Champion is Declared!

Hearthstone’s 2021 World Champion is Declared!

The 2021 World Champion has been declared, closing out the Year of the Gryphon with a resounding victory and the $200,000 prize pool!

View Full Article

1 Like

Let me guess.

OTK’s vs OTK’s with an OTK deck winning? I saw the list of decks that were registered for the event.

If I use my Hero Power, will you guys put out something good?

1 Like

I sat through it all since 10:46 am US CST. The event is over, and I log in, and guess what?

No card packs.

Gee, thanks for nothing Blizzard!

1 Like

I think we need to nerf the APAC region, somehow. Does anybody know a guy in Japan?

I’ll admit I was cheering for Glory, since he brought two not-combo decks, I think. Hunter with Trogg looked interesting, but I don’t have the cards for that deck.

cool, now where is my packs?

1 Like

If you look real hard, it’ll say "Uncraftable Invisibility’ in your collections. You’re welcome, and happy hunting!

If you read YouTube chat during any Grandmasters weekend or Masters Tour in the previous 2 years, packs can take up to 48 hours after an event to appear in your client. Considering there’s also a patch coming out later today, I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard decided to combine the 2 events. In any case, you should get your packs before Wednesday.

I thought this was one of the most engaging World Championships I’ve seen in Hearthstone. Would Gaby continue his meteoric rise? Will Nalguidan finally break his curse and reach the top podium? Could Glory secure his position and become the first back-to-back world champion?
The all-Japanese finale was amazing and went down to the wire. Plenty of creative tactical decisions on both sides that made the whole match suspenseful. Congratulations to Posesi, and the Japanese testing team as a whole!

3 Likes

still no packs for watching…

We really enjoyed the finales!
Both players showed grace, tact, and professionalism. Can’t wait for the next one!

Someone really doesn’t know account sharing is against the rules!