Hearthstone Esports Evolves in 2022!

Hearthstone Esports Evolves in 2022!

Competitive Hearthstone is evolving in 2022: sunsetting Grandmasters, expanding World Championship access, and introducing Battlegrounds!

View Full Article

1 Like

The best you can offer: Reintroduce the Russian-language broadcast! Why did you terminate the contract with the studio that you commented on and do not give the right to do this to anyone in the Russian segment? Or are you not interested in the ru community?

14 Likes

Fixed that for you.

20+

6 Likes

How about making the game to be more fun, instead of introducing hyper otk and trogg fiesta?

4 Likes

Very exciting news…fix the game

3 Likes

I’m so disheartened by what hs esports has become. I think it hit the bottom.

1. World cup played online. Ok covid, but look at what riot did…
  2. Everybody playing same decks otk designish. 7 turn games - who lucks best.
  3. Discussions of casters are longer than games and boring due to p.2.
  4. Infinite amount of non transparent masters grandmasters greatmasters tourmasters. This system sucks as it downgrades the WC.
2 Likes

It will be really interesting to watch competitions and learn something useful from best players games!!!

It’s a really good benefit to study new tactics and deck building!!!

I think that all players need to use this opportunity!!!

I dream that someday I will participate in World Championship, but I don’t have so good experience and skills… But whatever I will try to achieve the purpose!!!

2 Likes

OP is hacker, can’t report for advertising!

You must be new to Hearthstone. Either that or. . .

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell the difference between social credit one gets for those kinds of posts in certain places (“THE REGIME IS GREAT, WE CAN LEARN SO MUCH FROM THEM!”), the shill posting, and the people paid to make posts like this.

4 Likes

Awesome news! <3 can’t w8 for more info!

Aaaaaaaand this is why I’ll likely leave this like I did World of Warcraft this month.

You keep catering to the band when the band will leave your venue for something better in a heart beat.

Sad that you actually believe you are doing something world changing. Just… meh…

1 Like

Hello. Is it known how the prizes will be distributed in the 2022 Master Tours?