Arena Leaderboards Update: July – September 2021

Arena Leaderboards Update: July – September 2021

Arena rankings reflect players’ best 30 consecutive runs throughout a season.

View Full Article

This is the second straight leaderboard where a large portion of the arena community has reported averages not lining up with what they had tracked in the spreadsheet.

Let me start by saying I really do appreciate the leaderboard. It gives us arena players an achievement to try and place high on there.

However, when the numbers are off (by quite a bit, as well) it makes the hard work and dedication that these players put into the game go wasted.

Both myself, and the arena community would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into the averages and see where any possible discrepancies might be.

Some players averages are off by almost a full 1 win, others by 0.5, or similar differences, all of which are unacceptable. On the last LB, my two averages were off by 0.5 reapectively. Even the #1 NA player Veritas, reported his average being wronh despite him being at the top.

Please look into these issues Blizzard, please and thank you.

3 Likes

Hello,

If i finished only one run (what was 12-2) why i am not on the top of the Europe leaderboard?
Can someone explain it to me pls?

Thank you,
Daredevil

you need to do at least 30 runs, then it will count your best 30 consecutive runs.

that being said, I often concede when I think my deck is boring (29 minions 1 spell) even though it is not a bad deck, i’m pretty sure this ruins your stats a lot as well. I ranked pretty decent in arena listings in the past

1 Like