7 ranked wins, every week, for not even a level of progression

oh no, not that, I have always been an aggro player so I know the importance of holding the board

no, I meant using sporeling effect to get rid of taunts and important units I can’t otherwise clear -although my main issue will always be board clears, but that’s like the typical achiles’ heel for aggro

1 Like

yes it should just be play, so i can concede, i cba with this crap game. want to get daily / weekly over and then just log off.

Its not like every other quest doesnt do that already, if you roll, “take turns”, “play as x,x,x class”, spend mana, etc, you can just concede or play a random card and get progress.

But you do have a point, maybe just “Win 7 games” you can play whatever you want just, participate and try to win. If its brawl, duels, tavern brawl, casual, ranked, etc, just win 7 matches, and your done for the week.

I think 7 wins in any format would work, then you can get rid of the BG and BG/Duels/Arena-specific quests which I have to reroll until I can get something not tied to those awful game modes.

I actually missed 1 weekly quest due to the quest rerolling between finish top 2 in BG’s and win x number of games in BG/Duels/Arena. It was not a great experience.

Yep, the object of the game is to win, not go afk and rope the opponent to complete quests like players used to be able to.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious to me why they did this.

1. way too many people moved away from money making modes in this game to things like BG and duels. Very few popular streamers still play ranked or arena and you can bet they’re seeing a big exodus from non streamers too

2). While they still make money off other modes, it’s nowhere close to the money they make from ranked. People don’t really need to keep up with their collection to play BG. They needed some incentive for people to play ranked.

1. if they made it “play 7” games of ranked, that would accomplish nothing. Who cares if I win… free 2500 xp! Winning however forces you to play competitive decks which forces you to either keep up or miss this large chunk of XP every single week.
1 Like

And this is the core issue, and I don’t have a problem with it.

Someone has to pay for the game to exist.

Hell, they are mkaing money even with other modes because you need to get lucky and roll 10 epics in the new set to get the 2nd hero power in duels which is by far stronger then the first in most cases from what i saw

I think the unique card in the duels deck requires legendaries i think, i dont know for sure as i stopped caring about the mode till i actually get those 10 epics, unless a random quest makes me do it