7 ranked wins, every week, for not even a level of progression

Pretty much the title/subject, I have to WIN 7 ranked matches each week for points that at later levels, isn’t even a level up unless you buy the pass. Can it be changed to simply, “Play 7 matches in the ranked playlist” or just, “Play 7 matches of ranked/unranked” for the week?

5 Likes

yeah im currently playing this game about 1-2 hours more a week to get… less gold… and what if you have a bad week 18-20 games to get those wins… other weekly require other modes you might not even play or like

3 Likes

I got a Wild Aggro Druid list off HSReplay and completed the Quest in 20 minutes.

Only required Legendary is Patches. Everything else is Common and Rare, except for 2 Embiggens.

1 Like

^ You are part of the problem…

8 Likes

Considering your other comment about Zeph, I’d say somebody’s a little salty today.

really? can you show me that list? i’m using that deck and it hasn’t been working much

2 Likes

How so? Using the available resources and educating one’s self about the game is the problem?!

Clearly, we have different definitions of problems. I would humbly submit that if it takes 20 games to get seven wins in ranked, it isn’t anyone else’s problem.

2 Likes

hsreplay. net/decks/Gv2Gp274cEyYKsfn8u9Kue/ (Delete the space)

I mostly Mulligan for Embiggen, Pirates, and Intrepid Initate. Gibberling’s good if you’re going 2nd.

Getting Embiggen off then summoning Patches wins games by itself. It’s even better with Brigands in hand too.

I was more so talking about how wild has turned into a dumpster fire because people play the same broken aggro decks then complain that the game is going downhill when they can’t win by turn 4.

3 Likes

Oh, fair.

I think it honestly depends on where you are on the ladder, maybe? The people just there for quest wins are not climbing way up the ladder, and I would assume decks change as you progress, but I don’t play wild.

Remember when turn 6 lethal had people in a snit? lol.

1 Like

it is similar to my list, except mine runs finley instead of sporeling -maybe I should try that and get rid of some opponent minions

1 Like

If we can get a slightly better gold by keep playing like this, just wait until the mini set expansion hit. And then you’ll see how poor we become.
People already sent out their voices, and you’re not alone.
The longer they stay silent, the lower the rating they will get & the more people will leave.

It’s a sad reality, but there’s no other way to push Blizzard to change.

1 Like

Have you just been going face?

Contrary to what people say about Aggro decks, value trading to protect high attack minions is usually better than just going face and losing them.

Once you lose the board with Aggro Druid, and haven’t drawn 2 Embiggens, it’s usually over.

2 Likes

Wait, they aren’t brainless? lol

Ya, the real trick is knowing when to trade and when your opponent will trade for you.

2 Likes

So far, alot of deck ideas and comments, very nice

Firstly about gold, yes, i remember the days where rbg graced me with playing with a friend gave us BOTH 80 gold closer to a pack of cards. Now its 100 gold every 3 quest completions unless its a pack/legendary battlepass level

To the druid deck idea, yes, that can work as an idea, but not everyone will get those amazing matches and get it done quick and easy. Thanks to the exp system in place, ive fought people who built straight control till fatigue just to extend the game to a point that playing isnt fun anymore, in ranked, in silver!

The deck idea is cool but when you have to face both new deck and old decks that have seen the test of time, “Resurrect priest”, “Big druid”, “Zoolock” (yes, saw one of those in a game or two, the new minions like the 2/2 for 1 realy helps keep the deck alive), it becomes more annoying to play as that one deck might work against some, but rng can always put you back on the losing side, real fast.

The point is, no one will get thier godly matchups every time, and i dont want to turn all my excess cards into trash like “standerd” players do in which they trash everything besides the current sets to build their godly ideas. I want to play games and have fun, and just simply enjoy the time while completing the battlepass. Every other game (from what i know of), doesnt require wins in their hardened modes to succeed. Just by playing the game, eventually you will get the quest done and move onto the next game feeling like you accomplished something. Not this sluggfest of missions that forces you to play again and again, and again, just to get 7 wins in a mode that everyone else is actually trying to climb to legend

Assuming you don’t play ranked which i’d imagine is why you’re complaining.

This means you’re low ranked where nobody has cards and usually plays meme things.

This challenge WEEKLY. This means you have to get ONE win a day to do it. Why is everyone being such babies? You srsly can’t play ONE game a day and win?

This depends on the specific aggro deck. There are Aggro decks like murloc paladin, AOO era Demon Hunter, Token Druid, etc that require some game sense/knowing when to trade and when to go face, playing around removal, etc.

There there are decks like Face Hunter, and the current Aggro DH that just click the cards when they light up green and wait for the client to tell them if they won or not.

I was being sarcastic. Playing aggro well against good players isn’t brainless.

I mean some decks it is. Just depends on the specific build.

2 Likes

Never got to legend but i play ranked enough to understand deck types, what counters what, and have net decked enough to the point that its all about waiting 3 days into any expansion to see what wins to scale the ladder. After a while, it becomes the same old thing every time, every match, every day, where victory is within reach but rng blesses them over me every time. I dont want to spend time just to fight decks that are top tier(that i dont have the cards for as packs dont give me epics/legends needed to make them work) or people playing, as i said, the fatigue decks that farm exp and make me wait 10 years for them to finish their first 3 turns as they rope out after playing nothing at all.

And yes, it is a weekly quest that can be done if you play and win a match a day, however, how long it takes to get that 1 win done takes alot more time then it should be. From net decks/top tier to, fatigue roping exp farmers, it isnt fun as it used to be.