Announcing the Battlegrounds Brawl: Battle of the Boars!

Announcing the Battlegrounds Brawl: Battle of the Boars!

Who quill be the best boar in Hearthstone Battlegrounds?

View Full Article

1 Like

These events are great. Please have more, they bring the excitement to the game.

Have a Quill-full time.

5 Likes

Hmm, should we use some money to improve, and fix the game? Naaah, letā€™s make an event hardly anyone watches anyway.

2 Likes

Inclusion intensifies

3 Likes

Wow, majority female players this time. Guess they really didnā€™t want slyssa to quit. Lol.

2 Likes

Still no Savjz even thou itā€™s been stated he should be able to participate in competitonsā€¦

2 Likes

When appearances are more important to some people than deeds.

1 Like

I have a feeling you didnā€™t see the event where Slysssa put on a murloc outfit. I kinda doubt if anyone would cosplay for this one. All those quills would ruin a good gaming chair.

2 Likes

Battle of the Boars seems pretty on the nose, everyone forces Quillboars because theyā€™re so imba

this is supposed to be ironic right

1 Like

Itā€™s hilarious that 3 out of 4 teams all have even numbers of Males/Females in them. 2/2. But that Cripp team has 3 ā€œwomenā€.

you know what would be great would be to get news from the actual site and not have to follow a random dev on twitter to learn about nerfs/buffs.

2 Likes

A quick reminder for all friends visiting the forums. The streams are live, and you can watch them on twitch now, for 2 packs.

1 Like

Way to go Blizzard, within one update you ruined Battlegrounds and every other tribe useless. What the hell is going on over there? You used to make such amazing games that had thought and purpose. Now youā€™re all about rushing out releases for cash.

God I hope D4 isnā€™t going to be this bad.

1 Like

The event was scheduled for 10 hours and finally was running only for ~ 4.5 hours. Somehow itā€™s a little bit too quick for most followers to get the 4 hours required time to drop the 2 packs.

Furthermore, I regret the fact that Blizzard forgets that they have players all around the world, and that kind of events is just frustating all players from Asia-Pacific zone, and certainly most of the European/Middle-East ones.

They should allow followers to achieve the drop requirements for watching the recorded video/replay during the following 24/48 hours. This will put more equity for all players.
Is it something achievable in Twitch or Youtube?

Anyway, I watched the replay and it was nice to see new people face battling in this event. Well played All.

I never got my packs for watching? Any idea if they were ever rewarded?

On twitch you could watch and get them in real time. You have to check your inventory there.