5h in, prepaid, no gala awakening

So it’s 6pm EST, I play solely on iOS (phone and iPad), bought the adventure prepaid and it is very much NOT live for me right now…

2 Likes

I’m here with ya… I have it already on the Mac (at work) but at home with my iPad- nothing.

Same problem, looking back that seems to happen for each new “expansion”. Someone said that apple and google have to approve the new version before they push it to the App Store, if so, someone needs to get on the ball growl

Have you tried again now?
It’s not immediate at the exact day; it depends on timezones.
It works for me, and I didn’t preorder anything.

10 hrs after COmputers get it… nothing on iOS…

1 Like

1am already, still nothing for iOS and no notice from the team either

This is one of the most frustrating aspects I’ve encountered yet… can’t even open the fcking game

Same for me. No App Store update. UK.

Yep still on hold here sigh come on blizzard, can’t be that hard to coordinate this so it is available on all platforms at least roughly at the same time.

Still nothing for me. Just got an email from Blizzard asking me to join the forces in the new adventure. Which is annoying.

Another mobile game I play has been down all day after problems with the Apple App Store as well. Maybe it is not just Hearthstone?

Update now available.

It was probably a problem on apples side likely time between an update being submitted then has to be checked and then go public.