5 DK's In A Row, No Other Option Unless Give Up

If the people are like me and hate play against the same class over and over leave the game is the only option?

Usually when a class get this dominance and massive overpresence in the ladder the devs nerf to oblivion, like druid in KFT or shaman but now they keep DK ruining the entire game forever.

Any nerfs coming or I will have to abandon the game I have liked so much after almost 10 years?

DK was being played far more a month or two ago. It’s already been nerfed a lot, I don’t see it that much anymore in ranked. I see way more Priest and Demon Hunter.

Seriously? I see some priests and warriors for a while some days ago but now is all gone, all I see is different runes of DK and very rare a rogue or DH here or there.

Well…
It’s complicated.

The class is basically doing okay powerwise so how we solve this without you know…

Nerf something working perfectly just to make people not play anymore?

Because nerf even more atleast in my actual perception is basically that.
Time can tell me wrong but i really doubt.

It’s specifically design to get people into the game who are new or returning. You are naturally going to see more between that fact and it has three distinctly different decks that are played form one class that are all good.

Fun fact when DK was added to WoW the same thing happened and there were DK’s everywhere for months because they were just better than all the rest till blizzard’s hand was forced and they were rebalanced. I assume they will do this next year during rotation but don’t expect them to kill the golden goose right now.

Saliva dripping out of their mouth
“NO, dk is fine and cool you aggro player, we need skill”