Glory is the Hearthstone 2020 World Champion!

glory is the Hearthstone 2020 World Champion!

Following a competitive weekend that was full of surprises, glory has triumphed as the 2020 World Champion!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Congrats to Glory! Well Deserved! I missed the first 2 games, but that Demon Hunter mirror at the end was intense!

3 Likes

Congrats to glory. That was an amazing last game.

When will the packs be given out

24 Likes

I choose “glory” as my champion, but no packs at the game? Where are they? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Packs take a few days to show up.

1 Like

I was rooting for Jarla, but Glory put up a good fight !

yay, he won a slot machine tournament. brag when you play something that takes skill.

6 Likes

I choose SolverName just fot the memes and hey top 4!

yeah till then you can cry sitting and watching these great players playing

nice glory my champion. hoop hy won some nice packs for me :).

2 Likes

So, I picked him to win, i followed the games on Youtube.
Why didn’t i get pack rewaeds???

1 Like

yay gratz… 14 comments. Game is dead

1 Like

Wait, there was a championship?

4 Likes

who cares? he just won a rng slot machine no skill involved yet hes in the battle net launcher …? wat the hell did he do

2 Likes

Tell me when someone tell you or you’ll figure it out how to get those packs… I’m in same spot as you are

2 Likes

No packs here yet either

1 Like

$200,000 is a handsome sum

The packs have not released yet. There is nothing a player can do to make them appear faster. Once Blizzard applies them to your account, they will show up on login. This could take anywhere from 3 hours to 3 weeks. It’s all on Blizzard time. Based on my past experiences with similar events, I would estimate the packs will show up on your account within 1 week from me posting this.

-Valas

Me too havent got any