Choose Your Champion Presented by T-Mobile Returns for the 2020 World Championship!

Choose Your Champion Presented by T-Mobile Returns for the 2020 World Championship!

Get a free Hearthstone card pack for participating, and see if your champion can earn you more!

View Full Article

Why is the promotion not available for T-mobile customers of Europe? It does not take our phone number as valid, since we cannot fill it properly … for example +420 for Czech republic. This is discrimination.

8 Likes

“Choose now” button doesn’t work

8 Likes

Glory wins on charisma alone

They wouldn’t be even able to find us on the map, or probably mistaken us for Chechnia lol. Or think we are russians.

4 Likes

I would be much more excited about blizzard giving to charity. oh, we need to lay off 100 more people? that’s cool lets also host a tournament to celebrate! and make a c’thank’s bundle to show our appreciation! also, why not partner with t-mobile so we dont even have to spend our own money. lets also not address any of the many bugs, or the fact that DH is broken, lets also not address the now almost month long outrage over the new progression system.

It feels like blizzard has genital warts, costs 5 dollars, yet still thinks they are a hot company people desire.

5 Likes

Go XiaoT, get me some free packs! Also, what did Jarla do to deserve a one-star speed of play rating?

3 Likes

Clicking the button gives 404.

5 Likes

Choose button is not working

2 Likes

yea but… how do we vote?
button doesnt work

2 Likes

doesnt work, fix it please

1 Like

but it does work!

1 Like

choose button not working

checked again

may choice is still there

when i wrote it was working was because i clicked on that button

and it worked i just checked again and my chosen champion is there

is your browser updated ?(dont forget to click on the "log in " button first)

The page works in Safari on a Mac. Maybe you could try a different web browser or device?

Good luck to Bloodyface! And congrats, Luna :blush:

Stop with this! Stop ignoring the real problems! Community is in rage, everyone is unhappy, we will like our game and company that represent it, doesn’t care for its players. Stop with your greed for money!!

• REDUSE THE DUST COST FOR LEGENDARIES
  • RETURN 10 gold per 3 WINS BACK
  • Increase gold earnings so we get more gold as you have promised
  • Stop disrespecting your players!
5 Likes

… and zombies are coming :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Chequee hace 3 dĂ­as y no puedo escoger al campeĂłn todavĂ­a, me sigue saliendo error 404.

Who is the transgender?Why was there a different article with a male picture(bloodyface) now its a female,is this the same guy,is it safe to bet on him,aynone?

1 Like