Meet Syf: 2020 World Championship

Meet Syf: 2020 World Championship

Meet the 2020 World Championship Contenders: Syf – The Lion’s Pride

View Full Article

the community needs to sit down with you, and have a serious talk about your recent behavior blizzard. We are not happy with you.

10 Likes

Where is the update on how you are fixing the game?

3 Likes

In my opinion, you should let us meet the person who can make your atrociously greedy in-game economy more equitable to all players instead of the most extravagant whales and people who have played for six years. But, you know, this is cool too, I guess.

2 Likes

It is so disappointing to see the feedback to all the “Meet the “next contender” for the World championship” articles. Went through them all, and 90% of the comments are about the horrible battle pass and monetization changes. Blizzard, please listen to your community and just communicate. Otherwise you invalidate all the work, that went into making one of our favorite games. The short-term interests of your managers should not be put ahead of everything else. Otherwise nice articles, well done Lorinda or whoever wrote them. Such a shame your work will be in vain.

2 Likes

No thanks fix your game please.

#1 nerf shaman
#2 nerf DH
#3 fix the new progression system
#4 stop being so greedy, buff the dust from broken down cards.

BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES.
FIX HEARTHSTONE.
REDUSE DUST COST FOR CARDS.
GIVE 10 GOLD PER 3 WINS BACK.
GIVE DISCOVER LEGENDARY OPTION ON FREE LEGENDARIES.

Be a company that people LOVE, and not HATE,
Be a company that people will SUPPORT, not talk BAD ABOUT.

FIX YOUR MESS

4 Likes

never cared for the World Championship but i care for the battlepass. where is the fix? anybody home at blizzHQ?

4 Likes

“We don’t care about the bad situation right now and do business as usual.”

OK, Blizzard, I get it!

1 Like