No, I said what I experience… I have no problem with the game.. never crash or DC- for me if not using a weak Wifi connection. But I didn’t say it’s not possible.. On mobile I have a problem with the starting hand cards.. have to press them multipple times to change for example.. after update it says needs repair.. so it is not perfect at all.. just can’t understand so many complains because I play it on both.. PC and Android and have no serious problems.
are you blind? everywhere it is said the issue is about iOS, nobody talks about android and pc. get a grip.
Overall, the patch looks interesting, and we’re looking forward to the update.
However, while the Brawl’s concept is interesting, its implementation is nothing but pay-to-win. Without buying the new packs or cards, it’s practically impossible to play competitively. You’re forced to use complete garbage decks instead.
Because of that, this is one of the worst Tavern Brawls I’ve experienced since I started playing in 2015.
I see Blizzard is having the Violet Hold Event when the expansion goes live, which means we get to choose one character to get through the event and then get the option to buy the other two portraits in the shop after it ends. The Across the Timeways Event in November had the same offer but we never got the opportunity to get the other portraits. Blizzard ran an event that offered Medivh, Master of Doves(Priest), Kirin Tor Kel’thuzad(Mage) and Stormbringer Magni(Shaman), I’ve never seen the other two portraits ever offered in the shop, did anyone ever get them???
Oh for sure, bricking the game so that paid particle effect skins the require the latest hardware is why we’re all here, right?! Are you a streamer? Who plays HS on their pc?…
Is Tim Apple paying you to brick HS on older iOS devices?
Did I miss the part where they talk about fixing battlegrounds for iOS?!
Haven’t been able to play for almost 3 weeks.
No acknowledgement from blizzard.
The July 6 update for the iOS app fixed all of these issues for me. Before that I had all of the same issues with disconnects, no shop, and so on. I play on a 10th-gen iPad (so not super old—I don’t think having an older device was the issue) with the latest OS updates.
Android devices don’t work either. I crash every few mins on my Samsung phone and tablet