30.4 Known Issues

The game literally doesn’t work on android at the moment. Monday it was all good but Tuesday when i tried to play I got hit with “The game was unable to log you in through blizzard services etc”. I tried every method there is and even wi-fi and mobile data. Can we just fix this? I play hearthstone exclusively mobile and this hit me rely bad. (Also I think it may be important to note that I use an S24 phone)

Exactly! I tried for more than 1 hour, and ended up on youtube for a solution, only to find that it is due to a bug/change.

An easy fix can be one of the following:
• The 2nd Arcane Intellect draws 2 coins
• Opponent Archmage Antonidas starts at full health
• Enemy starts with 1 Sorcerer’s Apprentice less

Astromancer Arwyn / 7-7 - Aha!

Burrower is not working with Fish Portrait. Fish gained the deathrattle but it didnt activate when triggered. Vod included.

Hello there. I just noticed a bug in battlegrounds with ragnaros Firelord passive ability. When you use Terons Gorefiends ability in combat vs Ragnaros it counts as ragnaros kill in his passive !!

Hello, I’d like to report a bug for achievement:
The achievement “Runes Not Included” from Core (Wolf), which requires drawing 60 weapons with Runeforging, is no longer progressing.
The issue might be related to the recent move of Runeforging from Core to Legacy.