30.0 Known Issues

I’m also like thath for like 3 months

2 Likes

I just got invisible minion bug crashed my game then game took 5mins to start cuz of download bug and caused me the game… how awesome… you guys are doing great and I would fire all of the mobile app development team

神秘女巫哈加莎抽工匠光环变成软泥怪,打出这个软泥怪以后没有效果!!!

I have a 3 consecutive battlegrounds disconnects where the game just freezes in battlegrounds idk if anyone else has this issue.

I was able to reconnect to the third match luckily but not the first two.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but Adaptive Amalgam doesn’t retain divine shield/stealth after being shuffled in (if the divine shield broke/you attack out of stealth).
^^

1 Like

The store is not working, that you pour water, that you supposedly fixed everything

3 Likes

I played a Fortune that turned into a Legendary and also that turned into Narain Soothfancy in the tavern brawl, but I did not get the achievements.

Okay, now that you’re done with that, can you fix the shop on mobile? You know, we’ve only been askin’ for 4-5 months now. Even just straight up saying “We are not going to fix this problem” is preferable over radio silence at this point.

5 Likes

Searching “new heights” in the collection manager does not show the card new heights either by crafting or by owned cards (this is probably due to typing in the word “new”, which is defined as “Lists only newly acquired cards (those not yet moused over).”, similar to how you can type in “missing” or “golden” to find cards you don’t own or golden copies of cards. you can find new heights by searching for heights, but not by its own name.

ive been achievement hunting and i encountered a bug with the achievement from Castle of Nathria, Was I a Good Card? neutral achievement with afterlife attendant, tried to do it, no progress when minions die with it in play, even tried putting infused cards in deck or different copies of cards to die with it on board and am unable to make progression with this achievement, its stuck on 2 minions out of 50 for the first part, would like to see this achievement achievable if possible! Please let me know if you are working on a fix ! :smiley:

Coin skins appear in battlegrounds duos matches with randoms, but not when playing with friends. If you’re gonna drop a tiny quality of life change like that at least make it work both ways

What about “SHOPS CLOSED” fix for the US server mobile users?? It’s 11 PATCHES IN AND WE HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED!!! PLEASE HELP!!?

3 Likes

The innkeeper still greets player in the german version with english “PiP” lines.

1 Like

Ive played 500+ games and never seen aranna once? am i just wildly unlucky?

i can be wrong but Tavern Brawl is not a valid format for achievements.

Incindius eruptions are not proccing the death animation before the next eruption hits. You end up with several eruptions sequencially hitting an already dead minion which then comes back reborn. It’s very frustrating to have 3 unkilliax just respawn afterwards.

I don’t know if this was intentional, but all other sequencial damage in the game proccs the death animation, so this is very strange.

In a meta of unkilliax ruining the game I would at least like one of the counters to actually work.

What about “SHOPS CLOSED” fix for the asia server users?? It’s 11 PATCHES IN AND WE HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED!!! PLEASE HELP!!?
[/quote]

3 Likes

It’s in eu and us serves too

They don’t care about mobile app, in fact they are neglecting it even more with every patch.

1 Like

what hapen with excavate card ? my last arena that stuff can’t excavate to legendary. just epic and back to common.