3* to Random 6* howboutno

This 3* turning random 6*s before turn 5 needs to go from BGs. It both wrecks the BG and completely trashes any use Galakrond could ever have. If your goal is immediate quits resulting in shorter BG’s, good work!

1 Like

Most of the times, my 3* turns into a 1*, so I won’t get any value of it. That said, I can understand your point of view. I just happen to like the card.

1 Like

That card was removed for a reason: it was very bad most of the times, but when it highrolled it could win games early.

Why did they bring it back? No clue.
Why didn’t they bring back elistra or the hero tirion iinstead? They seem more interesting and easier to balance than a “random outcomes card”

i cannot even begin to tell you how much i love that it is back

getting 2 as afk then them turning into a 5 and a 6 YUM

1 Like

Think it’s a super fun card, but understand why some people dislike it though:)

SHIFTER Zerus i presume?

2 Likes

Because the “RNG” feels bad for you since you just got your face kicked in twice, because you skipped those turns, and almost always immediately gives you a 6* with her. It’s absolutely absurd.

They are out of ideas when it comes to BG. Unfortunatly i might add.

They had to do something because the return to the pre buddy meta was a step back in the eyes of many players. Not that buddys should have sticked around (i think its good that they are gone,to keep the game changing). But more that they should have had a replacement that would offer something similar in terms of variety and playing paterns.
The new class and spells did add a lot of things,but overall it still feels as a step back compared to the buddy meta.

And because they where out of ideas they recycled older ideas to spice up the game. The prices and shifter was probably also an obvious choice.

Personally i have gotten bored of BG and tbh i dont think my adiction to the game will return. The period after an update during which i really enjoy the game becomes shorter and shorter all the time. And the very last change,the return of shifter and prices didnt manage to entertain me for even 1 full day.

This not to critizise BG. Its still a great game i think and it did give me a lot of enjoyment.
But in the end maybe it is to simple to have long lasting apeal. You see most players who are very much into auto battlers play TFT. Which also has higher vieuwer numbers on twitch.
Anyway thats just my personal take. There is also still streamers who cant seem to get enough of BG but it is kinda clear to me that the big hype is past its (natural) peak.

1 Like