2nd Wing Boss Health stays at 300

I have damaged the boss on two runs now and both times he resets back to 300 health. First time I got him down to 72 health and it reset to 300 and then this last go I got him to 162 and it reset back to 300. Both runs were back to back and both times I made it to the last boss on the final go hoping it was just an error on the main screen but nope, it is bugged at 300 health regardless of prior damage.

3 Likes

Similar situation here. Got him down to about 40 health and now showing 300. :confused:

1 Like

Same here, so bad…

Same bug here (heroic). I got him down to 1 HP on the first encounter, now he’s at 296 HP again.

Same for me. First attempt lowered last boss (2nd wing heroic) to 187 and it stayed this way.
2nd attempt lowered it to 11 and used tavern teleport. Returned from tavern and it is back to 187. Did the fight again and got it to 70+. After the run ended it shows still 187.

This is very frustrating given the fact that these new super long last boss fights are kinda boring even without bugs…

I face the same thing. Brought it down to less than 50 and then when I come back, it’s at 300.

Second run, brought it down to around 50 again, then it’s now only 270+.

This is a terrible bug!!

I just had the same bug. I brought him from 167 to 9 and used a Hearthstone to finish him off and he went back to 167. I brought him back down to 19, and he is showing 167 on the story select screen.

Same problem happened to me twice on the second plague lord. Got him below 100, and he went back up to 300. Tried again and got him to to 200 something and he was still showing 300, super frustrating :frowning:

For everyone’s information: Blizzard is aware of the bug, and working on a fix. No time frame announced.
See Small Client Update: 15.2.2
(I don’t know why this was not posted here as well)

1 Like