29.6.2 Patch Notes

I wish they would fix unbalanced cards, it seems they only want to make the meta fast as they keep hitting control cards rather than quick combo cards. They were pretty fast to hit DH weapon but still have yet to touch the busted mage cards/decks that are even faster and easier to kill you with.

1 Like

Now i only see paladin, handbuff paladin, i hate that, is just charge +tailor or mec+magnetic to face
if you control the board ->charge
if you dont ->magnetic face (extra points if is windfury)
And if you leave a minion alive ->tailor

bad patch, terrible terrible patch, do you want only agro games? that probably would sell for phone users, sadly HS is not good phone game

But bloodgems ARE permanent. At least they were always like that, even if their buff was applied during combat. And there are no patch notes that states otherwise, thatā€™s why Iā€™m complaining.

Nope, and 20 characters

1 Like

Youā€™re right.

7 chars required.

This is what happens when people who are making a game donā€™t play it. The Twist changes are simply laughable. Decks that were strong have been made even stronger, while weak decks got completely ruined.
Quick guideline for anyone playing Twist: pick Dr. Boom and boom, 20-0 win streak

LEEEEROOYYYYY JENKINNNNNSS. Still super OP

Three Lil Quilboars blood gems are not staying on quillboar after combat. Is that a shadow nerf or is that how it is expected to behave now?

So now demon seed players still will be dominating wild like neptulon big priest in the past? What is the purpose of reno decks if it canā€™t counter demon seed quest at all?

how does reno, which is about board clear + control, counter demon seed, which is susceptible to rushdown, and deals most damage from hand anyways

1 Like

YES!!! this 1 mana nerf is bad joke

Still no fix for The Dalaran Heist and Tombs of Terror? Solo mode is literally the only reason I play the game and those two solo adventures are the ones I play the most! The shop is still closed so I cannot even buy a different solo adventure. These fixes seem to be taking foreverā€¦