29.6 Known Issues

Do you read the forum? The store did not work and does not work

10 Likes

Hi there

The only current issue i have is that my shop is closed everything else works fine im busy uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it helps.

I play on pc i reinstalled it unfortunatly it still is closed i play on eu.

9 Likes

Магазин закрыт. Арену нельзя купить.

7 Likes

yes i have that same problem i can’t plai nin EU region

3 Likes

Storefront on MAC does not work. However works on IOS, but everything there is a bit more expensive.

Arena is not allowed after update. Shop is closed too. When it will be fixed?

10 Likes

The death rattle of leeroy didn’t copy on the N’zoth fish

1 Like

Hey ran into a issue on battlegrounds where golden geomancer roogug was only sending blood gems fo one allied unit and sending the other beam of red off the screen to the top right corner?
I recorded a video of it but this is the first time ive used the forums and cant find anywhere to send it.
End of the day still won the game but just wanted to report its not working as intended?

1 Like

Blizzard did u fix the onyxia puzzle 6/8 bug?

• [Added 5/20] [General] The team is investigating reports that some players can’t use the chat function on mobile devices.

This issue remains unfixed in new patch.

NEW Issue: Everytime I enter HS, it downloads the patch and packages AGAIN, every time.
Reinstalled the app to no avail.

2 Likes

Battlegrounds Bug. Chef’s Choice doen’t work on buddies. I just did the spell and no card of the same type was generated.

shop close by me on eu reinistall has doesnt work

4 Likes

5 major patches and chat on phone is still not working. Bugged keyboard and unstable, can’t reconnect after disconnecting

2 Likes

Indie Game Dev Company …

IGDC!

6 Likes

is there a update when is fixed?

2 Likes

is there a update on this problem?

6 Likes

The german card library shows the flavor texts in english. Everything else is correct but the flavor texts are in the wrong language.

I’m on android and the us server and my shop has been closed since six patches back after receiving a patch

5 Likes

If anyone on hearthstone team wants to email my linked email i can forward video to show what i mean. (Approx 4 min video by issue shown over two rounds so probably only need first minute)

Fix the bug that always download the 3.1GB update whenever mobile players are logging in. It consumes a lot of data. Its been happening for almost a week. Imbecile devs.

3 Likes