29.2 Known Issues

Regarding the DK weapon freeze bug, it seems to only trigger when quartzite is in the discover pool.

Edit: this doesn’t seem specific to dk. Any class that ends up discovering quartzite can apply freeze, seems like the hero itself gains a passive that applies the freezing, rather than the weapon doing it.

2 Likes

If you click to view your partner’s board in duos battlegrounds right before combat the screen gets stuck with the blue haze until the end of the match. Clicking to view your partner’s board and going back did not fix the issue.

https://imgur.com/AvcU7Jj

Same here, Staff of the Primus keeps me frozen

As well with me, BitDefender Total Security warned me about a trojan Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Hu4@be@BjFm in the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\x86\audioplugin_fluxer.dll and deleted it.
Should I be worried?

1 Like

Rokara’s hero powern doesn’t work with Whelp Smuggler anymore. (Regardless of having Persistent Port or not)

That one dk weapn with life steal and freezes enemies. Whenever you equip a weapon after that specific weapon is destroyed, every attack with the 2nd weapon still freezes the target, a previous fight, I could not even attack with my hero even once. Because my opponent cheated.

On Mobile, after I play Spirit of the Badlands and get the permanent mirage, and then after I play a minion from the Mirage, it causes a graphical Mirage error on my side of the board and makes it very difficult to select my cards to play or cast afterwards and for the rest of the gamd (or unless I restart the game mid-battle).

1 Like

Game is completely unplayable on my M1 Macbook Air. Framerate is anywhere between 15 and completely frozen. Tried to make it through battlegrounds and was able to play maybe two cards per turn. Not an exaggeration. Computer is updated, rebooted, all other programs closed, etc. Never had a single frame drop in the past.

Unable to update/launch & tried resolving the issues with scan and repair with no luck - anyone else having issues?

So it’s not just Death Knight that is able to freeze with a weapon bug. I was playing Cutlass Rogue and generated multiple Frost cards using Sweet Snowflurry>Frost Strike>Rambunctious Scruffy and then my Cutlass was able to Freeze on attacks for the rest of the game. Also played both of Hunters Freezing traps but I’m guessing it’s the Frost DK cards doing it.

1 Like

In duo battleground when i tried to see my teammate’s tavern the screen is mostlt covered by the effect of the portal ,90% of my screen is just bright blue glow,is there anything i can do?

1 Like
  • [Added 4/16] [Hearthstone] The team is tracking reports of the mulligan “confirm” sometimes not working.

Just had this happen to me and came here to check if it was a known issue. It was super annoying and ended up costing me the game as I was stuck with high cost cards that I was unable to mulligan.

I’ve been having lots of issues with the game randomly freezing and closing without any kind of error screens on mobile and PC. I mostly play on PC and since the update it’s been really difficult to get through a game without it closing abruptly when it never has before. Everything is up-to-date with my computer, I’ve done the reinstall and repair option. My friends I’m queued with are also having the same issue. Also there are times where in Battlegrounds the “Select your hero” screen just stays there until you reload the game.

Encountered two bugs as soon as I opened the game. It gave me two levels for playing Flobbidinous Floop even though I haven’t even played Duos and it says I have Madame Lazul in the shop but I do not.

1 Like

I also received an antivirus alert, stating that my infected file was Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\x86\audioplugin_fluxer.dll and that Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml had been detected. I removed it and then uninstalled Hearthstone for now because I’m not taking a chance.

i think it’s Runes of Darkness. i’ve been frozen by frostmourne with my opponent having no prior weapons

I am having two major things happen when playing battlegrounds, the first is that sometimes during combat the game just stops. Not necessarily freeze but the combat halts and minions stop attacking. The usual fix of just closing the game helped get back to where I was, bit now with the update the game gets stuck in the reconnecting and bricks the program for duos

1 Like

so i played some generated copies of sand art elemental as a rogue, and played contraband stash afterwards. the stash summoned one of the full size elementals, and when it did that it gave me a mini copy of it (like, added to my hand).

granted, i LIKE that this worked this way, but i’m pretty sure its not intended behavior lol. From what i understand, unless you PLAY a miniaturize minion (or generate them with botface), you arent supposed to get minis. especially because contraband stash just SUMMONS minions you played. their battlecries dont trigger. and miniaturize minions that are summoned from elsewhere dont give you a mini in any other situation

if it never gets patched then i guess its a feature lol

Hi, forgive me if this is obvious and not a bug. But I put the death rattle summon three micro robots on a taunt zilliax and then combined that taunt zilliax with a magnetic and reborn one. I then magnetised it to a chord puller and it only summoned one micro robot, cancelling out the original magnet.
Thanks.

1 Like

My windows defender also detected a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml on C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\x86\audioplugin_fluxer.dll

I assume it’s a false positive since googling the .dll name brings up older posts but can we get a confirmation that it is a false positive?

File sha256 hash is 6e0222ae5570ac82763d5064e1ca258af4d2400d4f189d890553feaa728531a3 (you can look it up on virustotal)

1 Like