28.2 Patch Notes

I love the shop rework. I always hated waiting 20 seconds for the shop to stop stuttering when I just want to buy a pack or two. Hopefully it will be much better!

I also like the move to a modular client. I would be perfectly fine never downloading Mercenaries or BG modes.

3 Likes

from reddit

Hearthstone 28.2 Patch delayed - timeline TBD
News
Hi all - Hat ( RidiculousHat ) here from the Hearthstone community team. I wanted to let you all know that the 28.2 patch is going to be DELAYED. We’re hoping for it still to be released today, but it won’t be going live right at 10am Pacific as usual. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience.

When it does go live, this will be a major patch that will need a full client download and will have a delayed release on mobile as usual. We’ll update when there’s more to share.

edit: link https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/18bhfi7/hearthstone_282_patch_delayed_timeline_tbd/

7 Likes

Thanks. They literally can’t be bothered to post this to their own forums?

4 Likes

Update live NOW people!

Open Battle.net.

3 Likes

To whom ever is responsible for the new shop interface ( Android specifically ).
Well ! Done !
I had high hopes when I read the notes, but oh boy, this is good! Thank you!

1 Like

For Blizzard the game is balanced, you will not have any changes. Except that the meta is a big garbage, a shame for Microsoft.

Please fix Chaos Gazer Blizzard or at least ban it until it IS fixed. Losing to bugs sucks.

Can’t be. The pinned patch notes at the top of the forums (as of this post) says we are still in

AND

Apparently, it CAN be this hard.

Also, Light knows how many patches later and nearly a month into badlands you FINALLY REMEMBERED there’s two titans event only signatures you still owe the playerbase and will finally (hopefully) deliver on.

Based on this, we can expect to get the badlands event only signatures a month after the next expac launch.

Oh boy, a clunky shop “upgrade” that takes way more time to navigate! Just what NO ONE was asking for!

(bots!)

The literal exact opposite of what everyone was asking for!

(anomaly garbage!)

and even more exact opposite of what most people were asking for!

The microsoft housecleaning needs to happen, and soon.

uh we wanted those anomalies to be less disrupting and they removed it to rework it

now with this change pure paladin have a way to play those neutrals without disruptiing thier pure decks

is exaclty what people asked for

The tons of forum posts asking for LESS random garbage, especially the removal of anomalies says otherwise.

chogall is an ogre all ogres have 50% chance !

oh and ppeople asked for chogall chances to increase to 50% to match all other ogre cards

1 Like

Except boulderfist, magi, ogremancer, kingpin pud, probably others.

Also, goalpost shift detected. Has nothing to do with:

Just because there’s been forum posts asking for millions of gold and dust for free, they should do that.

At least there’s precedent now. TIME FOR MILLIONS OF GOLD AND DUST FOR FREE!

you are clueless

you even claimed nobody asked for the shop to be changed ! sometihng that was asked …a lot right after badlands release

i noticed you didnt list a single 25% chance ogre …im guessing you didnt find a single one

1 Like

Link 10 original non spam posts.

typical pro company poster coc violating ad homiem right on cue

Crickets from mods, also right one cue.

try click the pin near them and they go away.
Or there is same function at end of post " This topic is pinned for you; it will display at the top of its category "

Or, the multibillion dollar company could

ing the “unsticky” and “sticky” for the appropriate patch notes when they post them. I mean, it’s what they’re supposed to be paying their employees for and the employees are supposed to be doing. I’d do it for them for the entire forums, but I’m not working for them, and there’s no way in the Holy Light I’d do it for free.

The fact that this has become a running gag for the better part of two (maybe three) expacs now shows how little they actually care.

“Oh wait, they totally care” someone will no doubt be along to post before too long.

Just not enough to actually sticky the right patch notes. Sometimes even two or three patches behind. That’s not caring.

1 Like

This company is trash anyway, the game is just big trash with only one face interaction, you have no strategy.

Between garbage balancing, the cheating algorithm (illegal), blizz bots because all the bots I meet are all blizz bots (I read that you have lots of bots on this game because stupid players claim to meet players who bot except they are so stupid that they actually meet blizz bots who think they are bot players), censorship on blizzard forums still illegal.

I can’t wait for Robbert Kotick to clear out and Phil Spencer to replace him.

i agree with you , but on the other side there can be players that dont read the forum daily or weekly , and mb want to check old changes in order.

Thank you for making the shop way more performant!! It was painful before!!

1 Like