28.0 Patch Notes

There is an issue trying to switch accounts with the Android update. It goes to the pick region screen but your region is disabled. Can’t sign into a different battle.net account in the same region.

I guess they couldn’t be bothered to change it in the patch notes.

1 Like

You can’t change the patch notes after they’ve been released.

If you want to hate on the company that’s fine. Most people seem to think that’s the point of having this forum, but haters go on my ignore list.

They could quite literally post an addendum “we forgot to put this in.” Light knows they do it when it suits them, or they make a mistake or typo/correct when they want to.

But the “EVERYONE HATES THE COMPANY” conspiracy must conspiracy I guess.

Because the victim card must be played for the poor multibillion dollar a year company!

2 Likes

So we can still open packs early? Since fireside gatherings are gone do we just open them like all other packs?

what was the update that i just got … i thought i already had 28.0 … were there bug fixes or something?

That speaks of some seriously bad technology if they can’t make changes to a post after they have put it on their website.
Also even if they couldn’t change the post they could still write in this thread - or better yet: edit the OP. Instead you have to go to the known issues thread.
It’s not a major issue, but it’s the little things that make a company stand out.

Also I’m very upset that I’m on the ignore list of some random person I’ve never interacted with before and never will again.

1 Like

Someone else having compatibility issues after this update? Can’t play on my Chromebook anymore :frowning:

Will we ever get a new Solo Adventure?

2 Likes

Will we ever get balance? Hell with this unlimited control and insane strong aggro! :angry:

Blzzard has pointed out constructive feedback be that good or bad is ok and there are many times they have listened to us

i do believe just ranting and not talkiing about what could be a problem and being rude and basically insulting the devs and company is not the way to go.

2 Likes

I agree, they have often indicated that they were responding to feedback, but it’s never from just one player, they have to see a pattern.

" … we’re investigating reports … " has been written several times.

2 Likes

An example of good and bad feedback being listened to is that tradeable was so liked it was added to the evergreen keyword list and i agree its amazing and sometimes decks are actually nerfed based on play experience or if enough peopl e complain about please correct me if wrong sometimes if enough ppl also from a meta imbalance can point out hey we think this card is warping the meta as i believe was the case with yog it gets hit.

[Progression] We’ve adjusted the amount of Rewards Track experience gained from playing in Mercenaries
Has killed my play time for the game.

1 Like

Fix the fing game it’s unplayable its garbage, usless garbage much like the devs u have…

1 Like