27.6 Known Issues

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Here is the first I’ve ran into for bugs in a while

Hello, I played Hearthstone (Battlefields), the enemy did not receive damage after defeat, because of this the game lasted up to 23 turns, subsequently the opponent found more needed cards and beat me, although during one of the battles I inflicted lethal damage on him, that’s all There is evidence, I recorded the screen. Please give me a PTS for top 1. Ranked top 2.

Complete it before they fix it!

I’ve seen people open mass pack openings for PC but for mobile no matter how long I pressed my phone I can’t seems to be able to mass pack opening for mobile at all is the mass pack opening truly for PC version only.

Hey there, sorry for the confusion. For mobile, it doesn’t work if you just long-tap the packs where they are. You need to first “grab” the pack and move it slightly off of where it is. Then it will start adding packs to the stack as you continue to hold. Then you can move it over to the pack opening area to open all of them.

1 Like

Hi, since you noticed problems with voicelines with skins in some languages, I want to report a bug with magical guardian Elise skin for constructed. I play in Español (LA) and for some reason all her voicelines are in english, this bug exists since she was released.

Battlegrounds: Transmuted Bramblewitch does not set defender’s stats to 3/3. Only attacks as a normal minion and deals damage. Nothing else.

it seems that steeldancer isnt working correctly, at minimum in solo adventures, not sure if global or not. (summoned a 5 cost with a 6 attack weapon)

Chittering tunneler seems to be bugged too; this however might be part of a buff and the functionality is intended but then its text hasn’t been updated yet

It doesnt deal dmg to the hero at all no matter the cost of the spell picked.

2 Likes

The starting animation of Lana’thel skin (where the portrait transforms into blood) is a bit messed up (only on pc, on mobile everything is fine) and the hero power animation seems to be shifted a bit to the left side of token. Edit: hero power button image is not moving even though I have golden border for dk

1 Like

Please perform a double check on the localisation/translation of the new cards.

The german versions contain a number of mistakes and also wrong sentence structure.

I’m going to post a thread in the bug forum when I have the time.

I’ve accumulated the translation errors in a thread. Please fix these errors before release. There are many spelling mistakes but some of the mistakes also change the meaning of the card.

Elise, Badlands Savior/Elise, Ödlandretterin

English version: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon 4/4 copies of 4 random minions in your deck.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern in Euer Deck, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern aus Eurem Deck herbei, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

Howdyfin/Howdyfin

English version: Whenever your hand has less than 3 cards in it, get a random Murloc.

Current version: Wenn eure Hand weniger als 3 Karten hält, nehmt einen zufälligen Murloc.

Fixed version: Wenn eure Hand weniger als 3 Karten enthält, erhaltet einen zufälligen Murloc auf die Hand.

Flint Firearm/Funkende Feuerwaffe

English version: Battlecry: Get a random Quickdraw card. If you play it this turn, repeat this.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Erhaltet eine zufällige Schnellziehen-Karte. Wenn Ihr es in diesem Zug spielt, wiederholt es.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Erhaltet eine zufällige Schnellziehen-Karte. Wenn Ihr sie in diesem Zug spielt, wiederholt es.

Azerite Chain Gang/Azerit-Kettenbande

English version: Taunt Battlecry and Quickdraw: Summon a copy of this.

Current version: Spott Kampfschrei und Schnellziehen: Verlangt eine Kopie davon.

Fixed version: Spott Kampfschrei und Schnellziehen: Ruft eine Kopie dieses Dieners herbei.

Cattle Rustler/Viehdieb

English version: Battlecry: Draw a Beast. It costs (3) less.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Zieht ein Raubtier. Es kostet (3) weniger.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Zieht ein Wildtier. Es kostet (3) weniger.

Thunderbringer/Donnerbringer

English version: Taunt Deathrattle: Summon an Elemental and Beast from your deck.

Current version: Spott. Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und eine Bestie aus Eurem Stapel herbei.

Fixed version: Spott Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und ein Wildtier aus Eurem Deck herbei.

The Treasure Cards

Water Source/Wasserquelle

English version: Restore 3 Health. Draw a card.

Current version: Stellt 3 Gesundheit wieder her. Eine Karte ziehen.

Fixed version: Stellt 3 Gesundheit wieder her. Zieht eine Karte.

Fool’s Azerite/Narren-Azerit

English version: Discover a 2-Cost card. It costs (0).

Current version: Entdeckt eine 2 Wertkarte, sie kostet 2.

Fixed version: Entdeckt eine Karte, die 2 kostet. Sie kostet (0).

Escaping Trogg/Entkommener Trogg

(The keyword is wrong.)

English version: Rush

Current version: Ansturm

Fixed version: Eifer

Falling Stalactite/Fallender Stalaktit

English version: Deal 3 damage to a minion and the enemy hero.

Current version: Verwundet 3 einen Diener und den feindlichen Helden.

Fixed version: Fügt einem Diener und dem feindlichen Helden 3 Schaden zu.

Glowing Glyph/Leuchtender Glyph

(The german name of the card uses the wrong case. The correct name is "Leuchtende Glyphe".

Azerite Chunk/Azeritklumpen

English version: Discover a 3-Cost card. It costs (0).

Current version: Entdeckt eine 3 Wertkarte, sie kostet (0).

Fixed version: Entdeckt eine Karte, die 3 kostet. Sie kostet (0).

Ogrefist Boulder/Ogrefist Felsen

(Not really an error but why wasn’t the name of the card translated completely?)

The Azerite Rat/Die Azeritratte

English version: Battlecry: Resurrect your highest Cost minion. Give it +2/+2, Reborn and Lifesteal.

Current version: Kampschrei: Belebt Euern teuersten Diener wieder. Verleiht ihm +2/+2, Lebensentzug und Wiederkehr.

Fixed version: Belebt Euren teuersten Diener wieder. Verleiht ihm +2/+2, Lebensentzug und Wiederkehr.

1 Like

Dredge mechanic is not working. I played 2 Igneous Lavagorger and 2 Up From The Depths once on different turns, dredged then my next draw was not the card I dredged for. Nothing was shuffled into my deck or anything that would put a card on top of my deck. Just a normal turn where I dredge, nothing to disrupt it by the opponent then my next draw wasn’t the card I dredged. I am 100% sure it is not working right now.

1 Like

yep; it just doesn’t feel the same casting it without the sound effect.

2 Likes

speaking of the Lana’thel skin, beyond animation issues:

Her “Well Played” emote is missing a period at the end.

It currently reads “You’re hot-blooded” when it should be “You’re hot-blooded.”

Her “Concede” line is missing a period at the end.

It currently reads “How… unfortunate” when it should be “How… unfortunate.”

Punctuation, typos and grammar things might seem like nitpicks, but for me personally they legitimately impact how much I enjoy using cosmetics or my desire to purchase them. I think it’s jarring and looks out of place. I was (and still am to some extent) considering buying this skin, but I would definitely be more likely to if these corrections were made.

I have to imagine the emote ones are easier fixes than the animations, though.

2 Likes

Sargeras’ hero portrait has had a few grammatical errors since release months ago.

His “Oops” emote has an unnecessary capitalization.

It currently reads “An intolerable Mistake.” when it should be “An intolerable mistake.”

His “Concede” line is “I. Will. Return.”

Based on the VA’s delivery as well as normal grammar rules, it should be “I… will… return.” or “I… will… return…”

Punctuation, typos and grammar things might seem like nitpicks, but for me personally they legitimately impact how much I enjoy using cosmetics or my desire to purchase them. I think it’s jarring and looks out of place.

1 Like

The Answer May Shock You achievement is still bugged.
After using Conductivity and killing multiple minions with next spell achievement only counts one minion.
The fact it is not even on the list of known issues for so long is pretty mind-boggling.

1 Like

There are some very grave errors on the new cards that were revealed that need to be fixed before the new expansion releases:

• Azerite Giant/Azeritriese

(The description of the card says that the cost reduction is bound to the total amount of elementals which were put on the field without interruption and NOT the turns in which elementals were played in a row)

English version: Costs (1) less for each turn in a row you’ve played an Elemental.

Current version: Kostet (1) weniger für jeden in Folge ausgespielten Elementar.

Fixed version: Kostet (1) weniger für jede Runde in Folge in der Ihr einen Elementar ausgespielt habt.

• Ogre-Gang Ace/A-- der Oger-Gang (I had to censor the german name)

(The description of the card says that the hero gains these effects and not the minion itself)

English version: Rush Whenever this attacks, gain Divine Shield. (50% chance to gain Lifesteal instead.)

Current version: Eifer. Wann immer dieser Diener angreift, erhaltet Ihr Gottesschild. (Chance von 50 %, stattdessen Lebensentzug zu erhalten.)

Fixed version: Eifer. Wann immer dieser Diener angreift, erhält er Gottesschild. (Chance von 50 %, stattdessen Lebensentzug zu erhalten.)

Also the errors on these cards still remain:

• Elise, Badlands Savior/Elise, Ödlandretterin

(The decription of the card is still wrong and also unclear)

English version: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon 4/4 copies of 4 random minions in your deck.

Current version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern in Eurem Deck, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

Fixed version: Kampfschrei: Ruft Kopien (4/4) von 4 zufälligen Dienern aus Eurem Deck herbei, wenn Euer Deck keine Karte mehrfach enthält.

• Thunderbringer/Donnerbringer

(The minion term and the deck term are wrong)

English version: Taunt Deathrattle: Summon an Elemental and Beast from your deck.

Current version: Spott. Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und eine Bestie aus Eurem Stapel herbei.

Fixed version: Spott Todesröcheln: Ruft einen Elementar und ein Wildtier aus Eurem Deck herbei.

Can’t craft golden demon Hunter initiate cards again :pensive: