26.4 Known Issues

Hi
I’m trying to get the Deviate Delight card back in Hearthstone. You are supposed to use a special deck to enter the puzzle. I’m using this deck code:

###Castle Nathria Secret Achievement “???” Deck
AAEBAaoIDLSKBLaKBKyfBNugBOCgBJbUBKDUBKnUBPzbBMviBJakBfCuBQmf1ASo2QS12QT03ASz3QS14gSl5ATF7QTK7QQA

However the deck I get is only 29/30 cards. The card Acidic Swamp Ooze is deemed Invalid. Probably since it is a Core 2021 card and it rotated out with the new core cards in Year of the wold 2023.
If I use a regular Acidic Swamp Ooze from my collection I get a regular Wild deck. So when I enter Ranked mode I do not get the puzzle but just a regular match.
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.

3 Likes

Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle

2 Likes

After a win or a loss, when you go back to the deck selection menu, the whole screen remain in the blurry effect.

In duel, often your lost hearts display as full as if you didn’t lost any matches.

In duel, sometimes the game just freeze and we get locked.

After the update, about every third game I play in standard is disconnecting from the server and not reconnecting. ONLY in standard play. I have tried closing the app and restarting and my game is lost. I have tried waiting for the game to reconnect and it usually doesn’t move at all. I have tried switching from Wi-Fi to network and usually no change. This was not an issue for me at all prior to this most recent update.

Battlegrounds has not had connection issues for me and I can play for hours without a problem. Standard keeps getting me dropped and ruining my games.

Just wondering if the Hipster known issue also includes the issue of it only discovering from 2 cards against DK. There are bug posting regarding this.

I’ve just had the same issue in a wild game. Chameleos changed more and more times, showing me cards I had not seen previously. Then the game disconnected and ended in a tie (before turn limit).

1 Like

Hi
I’m trying to get the Deviate Delight card back in Hearthstone. You are supposed to use a special deck to enter the puzzle. I’m using this deck code:
###Castle Nathria Secret Achievement “???” Deck
AAEBAaoIDLSKBLaKBKyfBNugBOCgBJbUBKDUBKnUBPzbBMviBJakBfCuBQmf1ASo2QS12QT03ASz3QS14gSl5ATF7QTK7QQA
However the deck I get is only 29/30 cards. The card Acidic Swamp Ooze is deemed Invalid. Probably since it is a Core 2021 card and it rotated out with the new core cards in Year of the wold 2023.
If I use a regular Acidic Swamp Ooze from my collection I get a regular Wild deck. So when I enter Ranked mode I do not get the puzzle but just a regular match.
Any chance the code will be updated so I can use a regular Ooze to enter the puzzle, I would really like that card back.

1 Like

Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back Deviate Delight card back cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle cannot get in puzzle

1 Like

Deviate Delight card back puzzle and hunter phoenix hunter puzzle buged!!

1 Like

My game is disconnecting mid game. Seems to be only when playing rogue and maybe even only when I have Shadow of Demise In hand. I have redownloaded the app, closed all apps, restarted my phone, and it still happens. Multiple times per day now. It will sometimes reconnect to the game, but most of the time it crashes the app and when I restart it has abandoned my game.

1 Like

Hi! Please reply about Nemsy hero skin! Today, I can’t get Nemsy. Blizzard told me that you can get Nemsy if you fit some conditions. But I couldn’t get Nemsy. I played Fireside Gathering “established tavern”, brawl mode, 3 people, but I couldn’t get Nemsy hero skin. Why? Blocked it? Then why didn’t anounce about that?

Flametongue Totem bug:

If opponent has Flametongue Totem on board and attacks with a minion buffed by the Totem minion has this strange windup that has a chance to freeze the game for you. I saw this many times. Especially this windup thing that wasn’t the case few years back. And this bug with freeze is pretty new.

1 Like

Hello, it’s strange that no one wrote about a critical error when playing from a phone: when playing for a mage or against a mage, when his secret (especially the “protest” secret) is triggered, the game stops displaying the animation. But for the enemy, it is sold as usual, he continues the game, and everything seems to be frozen for you. You skip moves, and the opponent continues to play. It only helps to restart the game and you’ll be lucky if you make it to your wick. Its a really annoying and need to be patched in hot update. Reinstalling the game doesn’t help.

1 Like

Same problem here. Very annoying.
It happens with many secrets and card effects triggers while opponents turn, the game is frozen.
I can’t play my mage in ladder …

PS : happens on mobile. I didn’t check for PC

2 Likes

On ipad, mercenaries crashes after every battle, sometimes. Also, there seems to be no way to pull a merc from training grounds.

On Android the card backs that I have selected as favorite do not work during Battleground games. It only shows the default card back. It works fine on PC but as soon as I play Battlegrounds on my mobile device they are not displayed.

Also the exclamation mark for the Battlegrounds shop hasn’t worked for months. When there are new items in the shop then I see no exclamation mark.

This is in addition to random other crashes on ipad, seem to happen in all modes.

1 Like

+1 on the Deviate Delight card back
+1 on the Deviate Delight card back

the deck code to enter the puzzle used Acidic Swamp Ooze but it was the core vertion of the card, now that it’s in the legacy set, you can’t enter the puzzle because the deck code changed and you can’t launch a Wild ranked game with the intended code.
( change the required code to have the legacy Ooze in it instead of core Ooze to fix it plz )

1 Like

There is no Molten Pick of ROCK event quest without bug fixing Doin’ Somethin’ Unholy.

Strange that the Deviate Delight card back puzzle and hunter phoenix puzzle are broken.

1 Like

I reported this earlier, but I didn’t make the connection between rogue and that specific card. That’s all I was playing in standard and had multiple game freezes that often wouldn’t reconnect. Good catch!