26.4 Known Issues

Tradable cards crash game when i try to trade them, the moment i hower them over deck and release game crashes.

Happens on PC.

4 Likes

Filters in the collection seem to be completely broken on macOS.

1 Like

Well I have been harping on every known issues thread for weeks about the previously bugged ETC Battlegrounds achievement so I must give credit where it is due and say a huge thank you for fixing that in this patch! Datamining has also revealed the existence of Lorebooks in the upcoming Tavern Brawl so here’s hoping that makes the Restless Reader achievement completable as well. Throw in the return of the Diablo hero to Duels and this may end up being the best achievement hunters’ patch yet!

3 Likes

Yeah me too w/ the “New Cards”. I’m surprise this wasn’t listed in the known issues. It’ll probably be at the top of the list soon.

2 Likes

Brann was added to Standard a little over a year ago, as part of the Core set. The Core set is a unique set in that (1) everybody gets copies(*) of all cards, for free; and (2) the set changes each year, at which time cards removed from Core are removed from everyone’s collection, and new cards added.
And that’s exactly what happened to Brann (and many other cards) in April of this year: it was removed from Core as part of the the yearly Core rotation.
(*) standard copies for everyone; golden copies depending on level, number of wins, and other progression-related milestones

There’s also a version of Brann that was released as part of League of Explorers. If you already owned that before Brann was added to Standard, then you should still own it now - unless you thought you had it duplicated and disenchanted it. However, as a Wild only set, cards in League of Explorers are not normally visible, You have to set the expansion selection to either “Wild Card” or to the specific expansion (“League of Explorers” in this case).

I’ve used Brann as an example in the above explanation, the same goes for many other cards that were removed from Core this April.

4 Likes

Blood Treant not working is intended due to the rules change from a few patches back that “paying health instead of mana” is not counted as damage.

1 Like

Platform: Tablet (iOS)
Game mode: Adventure - Dalaren Heist

(Possibly a bug with every transform in any mode but I only play SP adventures when out.)

If you have the legendary Chameleos in your hand it seems to lag per turn kept in hand. E.g. turn 1 is fine, turn 2 transforms one time, turn 3 transforms 2 times, etc so if had on turn 8 it would transform 7 times visually even if the opponent doesn’t have a card in hand. Not a massive issue but still something.

Also might just be me but the AI seems a bit… less good than it was. Not using hero powers effectively etc.

2 Likes

Timer keeps burning at end of turn as mage and when volatile skeletons are out. Just doesn’t end turn, and can’t concede.

Both players still active in game

yes, starting to understand a bit whats happened here, regarding collection and the deck builder bug, as ranted about. Want to upload printscreen but forums thinks im too sus?

Deck builder is trying to replace a former wild card, gone standard, gone back to wild.
A wild card disenchanted, because of it becoming core, does not yield a wild copy once it goes back to being wild. Or thats my take on it anyway.

some card ID conflicts with their old-new-old IDs?
The other thing was a balancing choice that didn’t refund you for being economic with your collection, which is very minor considering they essentially gave free goldens of some copies. still, confusing.

The animation on the diamond card of Magatha is bugged. Everytime I click on the card the animation resets to the beginning of the animation.

A minor issue but I’ve never seen that with the other diamond cards.

No, they are not. You disconnected. Your opponent saw you take a full turn doing nothing until you roped, then perhaps another (shorter) rope turn, and then got the win because “their opponent left”. You are the only one still watching a stuck screen.

See Endless turn, Card Stuck Hovering, and Never Roping

Check this stickied post with instructions: How to share links to screenshots, videos, and replays

A wild card technically does not “become” core. A new card that is an identical copy of the wild card is added to core, and might later be removed from core again. The wild card never ceases to exist, but is pretty hard to find in your collection while the core card exists. (The collection manager always prefers showing the core card over the wild card; you only see the wild card when you select that specific expansion).
Since the wild card is a different card, disenchanting it does just that, disenchant it. Card gone, more dust. You won’t get it back, why would you? Note that the wild card is not “automatically” disenchanted, if you did so, you did it manually.

Not that I am aware of.

1 Like

The Trade Bug, please, fix the Trade Bug. Tradeable cards crash the game when i try to trade them. PLEASE, FIX THE TRADE BUG

1 Like

The trade bug does not seem to affect the shaman card “Overdraft”.

I use it in my current deck and it works just fine.

1 Like

Blood Treant + Felstring Harp = 2 health not restored to your hero. Please fix that

New and persistent solo adventure issue after current game update (iOS phone app): - playing Heroic on Tombs of Terror - during AI’s turn play stops and/or does not switch control back to me at end of AI’s turn. Rebooting the app fixes the issue most of the time, sometimes two reboots are required. Experienced one instance, when playing Brann against end boss, game did not reset and I was stuck. Had to concede and restart run.

This is the same issue that was already addressed above:

2 Likes

There is a post created for it but I thought I’d mention it here for better visibility, so it could get some attention.
The issue is that from the last patch (at least I believe it’s since the last update), it is impossible to adjust the resolution.
When I choose the resolution from the list in the options, it does nothing. After opening the options right after trying to change it, the resolution is back to the screen default (which is in my case 4k and that makes the game laggy due to playing on a laptop).
Could you please review this issue so users can set the resolution they want to have? It’s annoying as it can make the game unplayable.

1 Like

Background:
you play as mage with vengaful visage active secret.
STR:
Enemy use Rowdy fan, add +3 damage to x minion.
When: Rowdy fan attack your face.
Then: your Rowdy fan attack enemy’s face
And: x minion gets +3 attack.

Vengeful Visage creates an exact duplicate of the attacking minion, including the enchantment that buffs another minion’s attack. This isn’t a bug

2 Likes