26.0.4 Patch Notes

26.0.4 Patch Notes

Patch 26.0.4 includes balance changes to Standard, Wild, Battlegrounds, and Duels!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Warrior is back i can see these changes having a good impact in warrior.
Menagarie warriro was already ok i love all the changes the mage unnderf it is a different many of the cards rotation out that were cheap so i actually think it wont be as problematic but lets find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

When does the update go live?

6 Likes

They are finally banning boar from duels which is great news.

1 Like

Friendly reminder: the Paladin Secret Reckoning is still not available in the Legacy Set.

Can you please make the scourge a 3 rune card then, so annoying to lose games because of it

are current duels runs with nerfed treasures going to be refunded?

I like all of the changes, except the ones for Death Knight. Sure, Death Knight is strong in standard, but that’s because all of their card pool is available, unlike the other classes where some cards rotated out. Removing 3 rune discoveries is essentially killing a possible identity of discover Death Knight. For the current meta, the nerf is warranted, but I am sure that when Death Knight cards will rotate out and it will become weaker, they won’t reverse the nerf.

Great duels changes. Thank god. Hoping we see a ban on that warlock deathrattle legendary in the future. And Maybe a removal of one of the DS treasures but that Righteous Reserves nerf will go a long way so maybe it won’t be necessary.

I know twig is long out of duels at this point, but still smiling at its nerf. It was such broken BS.

I do wonder something about this discover change though. Will is affect Scarlet’s hero power? On one hand, it’s a discover effect. On the other, it’s duels so there may be an exception. The undead pool is generally less useful and (probably?) larger than DK/rune ones.

2 Likes

but it still doesn’t fix the continuous crashes on iphone and ipad, why do I want the changes if I can’t play?

Nerfed/Buffed cards currently aren’t giving full dust refunds yet. could we get a hotfix or something?

I dusted some cards for a full refund more than an hour ago. (that was on PC; not sure if the mobile app could be lagging?) Buffed cards obviously won’t have a refund value. That’s only for nerfed cards, and the DK one I think is part of the core set so doesn’t count anyway.

Such a shame they’re removing E.T.C. from the Death Knight discover pool. I never noticed he was a triple rune card before (Rock, Rock, Roll).

Please. Tell me why Kodohide Drumkit is still 4 mana 3 2.

I can’t see my friends on the messenger in the Asian server, and I can’t invite them. I haven’t been able to solve it for a month. Where have the developers gone?

Please fix “Haunting Nightmare” - the bug is actualy game winning/losing

1 Like

did you report how to trigger the bug?

they posted on twitter then couldnt fix it yet because they are unable to reproduce consistenly

so if you found a way to make it "trigger " anytime you want post it on bug reports

Nurf Deathknight please

how daiming right shaman can using all rouge cards?