24.6 Known Issues

All animations go into slow motion after knocking out an opponent using Reaper’s Toll Battlegrounds Strike

2 Likes

I just got to 100 and also can’t collect the reward. There are some recent reports of the same issue on reddit. I remember reading about this problem some time ago, but don’t remember if they ever fixed it, so I’m not sure if it’s still the same ongoing never fixed issue or if they just brought it back with the latest patch. It would be nice if this could be fixed before next expansion, so, you know, we can collect the reward before it’s removed.

When I create a deck in collection after the new patch it will not save. I will make a deck then go to play ranked wild then it will say the deck I just made has no cards. Is this a known bug or is this just happening to me. This is PC windows.

1 Like

Hello, I’m running into a technical issue with the new Battleground Victory Strike called “Tribute to the Reaper” when the 15 damage animation is triggered. a slow time effect appears, which prevents the enjoyment of games, restarting the game does not remove this effect, I hope that this will be fixed soon. Thank you for your attention!

I have logged two technical queries, they just seem to automatically get logged, no responses or comments, don’t even know if anyone is aware of this issue. A bit of communication would be welcome.

An update is now available for Amazon that addresses 24.6 installation issues with that platform. Thank you for your patience

1 Like

When I finished one state (fourth?) of the quest of Knights of Hallow’s End event-(not sure the name of it) receiving champions from Sindragosa, there should be more quest after that one but it actually just ends there and nothing further comes out.

Not sure its some kind of bug, I finished the quest by receiving only one champions (MY HAND IS TOO FULL!!) but I’m not sure the quest is actually ask for two or not.
Just to mentioned it in case its the issue which causing the bug.

I can’t create new decks in wild at ALL!

(Renathal issue maybe?)

They are converting to STANDARD mode decks with ZERO CARDS. Then it always wants me to confirm if I want to complete the deck or not after I click it.

I don’t know what in the world is going on and it’s been happening for two days straight!

I really don’t know what’s going on so please also file a ticket on my behalf. I don’t want to miss this limited time quest because I have course work to finish out the wahoo as well.

1 Like

At the Campfire in Mercenaries, we can’t hear quotes from mercenaries anymore when we select their current task. Only Rattlegore from the special event.

1 Like

Hello. Trying to complete the seasonal DK quests for Sindragosa’s spawns and the card isn’t available in Duels deck building for some reason. As far as I can tell most of the other Frozen Throne cards are there.

So, quick question, has this update been deployed yet or not, because the game softlocks whenever the tier 3 animation plays when you knock out a normal opponent and it forces you to reset the game, which can cost you the game since you are wasting time having to reload everything while the other opponents can buff up their boards. I had to go through this not once, but twice in a single match as after I reset once the next round began to which I rng’d my way into koing another opponent, resulting in the tier 3 animation playing again, which in tern softlocked the game AGAIN.

Then again this is just assuming said hotfix is tied to said softlock, it could be a completely different problem, which is a shame because it is a REALLY cool battle strike

1 Like

Was playing as tess in battlegrounds, had bran and alley cat to make two tabby cat tokens, bought a tabby cat from the shop due to tess’s hero power, however it didn’t produce a triple, examined the token to try and see why, and for some reason the tavern tier level was completely missing

NOTE : the tabby cat was frozen on the previous turn, and when I used the hero power that turn, the tabby cat from my next opponent worked as intended

I just completed a merc mission with both mercs in the party. I wasn’t credited when I completed it in heroic, but was credited when I then completed it at normal difficulty.

Hello,
I can’t click the “Click to see the Battle Bash” button in BGs.
I’m on desktop using windows 10.
Regards,
Miguel.

3 Likes

Disregard this being exclusive to Duels, I can’t add Sindragosa in Standard, either. I can view her in my Collections tab but not my deck builder.

Same here (European server). There is nothing I can click on to access Bash.

I do not get any hammer even if I finish a BG game in the Top 4.

2 Likes

Trying to launch Hearthstone in the America servers always times out. Doesn’t do this for the other servers, I’ve tried restarting my PC and router and reinstalling Hearthstone.

Error reads: HS:CT;NetCacheProfileNotices=0;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0

Game keeps freezing on me when playing mercenaries, and now I can’t even load into the Merc area it keeps saying I need to reconnect

1 Like

Hello, I finished the rewards, but can’t get my hero’s skin. I can click on it and confirm,but nothing happens, has been since two days now.

1 Like

There is no Battle Bash button to press in the Battlegrounds menu.
I see the notification: “Click to see Battle Bash”, but there is nothing to press and clicking in the empty space doesn’t work.
Using the scan and repair function did not fix it.
Reinstalling the game did not fix it.

1 Like