24.4 Known Issues

In-game deck recipes no longer available when making new classic decks. Is this bug or feature?

Still can’t get a crown above hero portrait after completing Book of Heros. This bug remains at least for two months already :rage:

When reordering parties will be fixed? It is like this since launch?
You can’t reorder them as it crashes the game and all your changes are reverted?

While playing Paladin today I summoned my class colossal minion Leviathan, and only the main body appeared on screen. The Tail did not appear with the mainbody, and according to my opponent who added me after the game to ask me what the heck happened, he said my Colossal main body appeared tilted sideways on his screen. Need explanation, and anything else appropriate in response to this obvious bug and incident causing me to lose a winnable game. Ive been playing HS since its release in 2014

2 Likes

Can’t queue with even shaman deck in wild, I keep getting the message please try again in few minutes for the past hour or so…

Mercenaries: It looks like “Shut up, Dad” achievement (defeat Aran without the enemy changing your role) does not work, or not always. I completed the run (normal) without any of my Merc switching role (not by enemy or by my abilities) and I didn’t get it (a couple of my mercs died in boss fight, not sure if this is the reason). Anyone there got the achievement? I would like to know if it is possible to get it with some workaround before trying again

There seems to be a bug in the “Practice” mode in solo adventures, where the game seems to concider Questline “The Demon Seed” invalid, and doesn’t let the players test out their deck when included in a deck. Anyone have any idea what’s that about? (This could extend to other Questlines, but I don’t have the dust to test that.)

The Demon Seed is banned in wild so it’s not valid for any game modes that allow wild cards

I played priest in wild. Played harvester of envy and played nightcloak sanctum. After I took the opponents card i also took control of their nightcloak. Contact @ julianomarcruz1901@gmail.com

After playing the “reno the relicologist” card of the gold type, the cover of the card pops up all over the screen and you can’t do anything in the game, you have to restart.

The achievement “Shut, up, Dad” is bugged and requires the enemy not to have their role-switching effects trigger at all, making it extremely difficult.

there is a solution that involves looking for specific threasures, and so you need a specific team to try find this merc threasures , i dont want to spoil so much .

I am aware that the workaround is to try to get Assassinate treasures, but it’s extremely difficult and RNG-dependent. Once? I even got two Assassinate treasures, but the remaining enemy turned itself into a caster.

The achievement should only apply to your characters, like the achievement says.

Ya know… I’m bored and looking through this topic and have to express how disappointed I am with the total lack of communication on the team’s part. I understand we should be used to this by now, but it still irks me. Many of us here have spent thousands of dollars on Hearthstone and we cannot even receive proper responses. No other product I have ever invested so much money into have I seen such terrible support.

This is truly unacceptable. This really needs to change.

I appreciate @GnomeSayin’s effort but it is minimal and ignores most concerns.

2 Likes

Tried to mass disenchant my extra copies. I was supposed to get around 36k dust. The game kinda frozed, then after a few tries I only got around 28k and the option to mass disenchant for 7.4k dust. Clicked on it, but froze again. Closed game, relaunched, now the option to mass disenchant gone, and left with 28k dust. 7400 dust disappeared. Please help!

1 Like

Hey, you need to contact support. If a bug and or disconnect affected negatively what you should have received from mass disenchant or whatever.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/hearthstone

The AI in adventures only go face. I can’t complete Faelin Book of Heroes against the immune naga because of it

In mercenaries Scabbs task 14 is bugged. Im using honing blade and ability 3 wont gain attack, making task impossible.

Za’qul it’s only causing damage after 2 curses…it’s not healing normally (standard)

Za’qul heals only when is alive on board