24.2 Known Issues

4 days passed. still not fixed

1 Like

I recently had an issue playing the priest legendary that steals the opponents original card if i play a card i copied from him. I played a copied sire denathrius that clearly said copied from identity theft. I lost the last game to rank up due to him dropping a 28 dmg sire denathrius in the last turn. Very annoying, fix your game please.

There is a problem with Young Murk-Eye in battlegrounds. He didnā€™t trigger any battlecry. I tested with babulgot and swolefin in 4 games. They were on left, and I also try right side of the table - it doesnā€™t work.

What issue are you having? Is it similar to mine? Canā€™t log into the app on phoneā€¦ works fine on PC. Still no response from Blizzard CS after directing me to this forum thread or reply to submitted ticket.

Whatever visual gigafin bug this

i found a bug where i cannot click the end game button in a wild challange against a friend, it presists when logging out as i reconnect to the game when i go to relog in even if its a different device.

Rakanishuā€™s hero ability does not always give the right value, putting you at a huge disadvantage to other players.

1 Like

Just bought Curse of Naxxramas and canā€™t play it! That is insane! I have bought full adventure for real money. Whatā€™s wrong with you small indie company blizzard?

1 Like

Duels - Darius Cannon aim still interacts weird with locations. Seems to have gone from ignoring the location, to treating it as 2 spaces. Kind of hard to tell in a match what the problem is.

1 Like

Game fine now today all day timed out canā€™t open

we cant play hearthstone since monday, pls fix mobil clients

good evening. just finished the game at 2109 on the battlefields, controlling the Cat with stats more than 60/60, and she survived in several battles with me, BUT the achievement was not counted. please sort it out.

Howdy, I am unsure if this is a bug or not.
I am unsure how to post a picture of it, so i will try my best to explain it.
I was playing as master Nguyen and I got the quest secret sinstone.
When I swapped my power each time, it would add an unplayable version of it into my hand. The only copy which was playable was a version of the lich kingā€™s reborn ability. I apologies if this has allready been reported.
I donā€™t mind if I donā€™t get reported back to. Just thought it was something to be brought up.
Thank you.

Hi trash company, i cant experience the in game bugs because game dont let me in to my account. Im android player pls fix.

I bought the adventure naxxramas for runestones, but I canā€™t play it because there is an eternal download hanging at the entrance, what can I do with the goods?

I also agree that it worked quietly for 7 years and they managed to break it.

Playing Reno the Relicologist makes my screen all blue and have to restart game

1 Like

It seems like the stat increase of his hero power is not based on the current tavern level but rather the units level (stars) it is being used on.

Wild Bug, Mindbreaker didnā€™t disable the Baku Warlock hero power. It also didnā€™t disable the priestā€™s heal quest hero power partially. It looked like it worked the 2nd time but not the first time.

Bumping, this glitch still has not been fixedā€¦