24.0 Known Issues

Brittle Bones duel treasure doesn’t activate (summon the 2/2 Volatile Skeleton) on Secrets such as Flame Ward.

1 Like

the invite friend to battlegrounds or other game modes is gone… please fix it

1 Like

After the latest patch I am unable to create any cards with my dust. Only option visible is Disenchant. Not showing the Update or Enchant options at all. I tried looking at multiple different cards from wild and standard.

…and also minor issue that I just noticed is that rewards track on screen (- - -) is greyed out.

1 Like

Actually, this is consistent with the ability’s description, so it very well might be an actual bug fix, not a bug.

1 Like

Hello,

I had a bug on the Moonlit Guidance.
I play the copy but I don’t draw the original…
And that several times
I loose my final game to pass legend on that lol

Thanks

8 Likes

yeah they probabily broke something after this update

1 Like

even the link to the hotfix is bugged :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hello I found two bugs:

first bug: shadow madness doesn’t work with nagaling. if you play the shadow madness nagaling and the enemy has 1+ ≤3 attack minions it does absolutely nothing.

second bug: if you play (after having played vanish before during the game)“valeera the hollow->jarraxus->tess greymane->tess greymane” jarraxus hero power doesn’t work, I guess it still considers the hero power a passive or something. I did not get any passive ability nor could I use jarraxus heropower.

3 Likes

it’s fun becouse if you open in new tab it works , but if you click it gives a 404 :man_facepalming:

Just had a bug in battlegrounds on Android client. I was playing ambassador faelin, I pick both primalfin lookout and young murk-eye from my hero power. I tried to use young murk-eye to trigger primalfin’s battlecry, however, it never triggered.

A Unwanted fireside gathering bug has prevented me from entering any game modes as of yesterday and i am still awaiting my diamond y’shaarj portrait because even though i did get the update then, they did not fix the bug on my account in time. along with Holy smite’s golden animation’s lagging and no solo adventure for murder at castle nathria alonfg with a release date for that solo adventure.

2 Likes

those were some examples found on my hearthstone game after the patch went live.

1 Like

Both issues (typos and Kresh targeting himself with ‘Turtle Down’) still present in 24.0.

If attacking with Supercollider while having armor, and losing all of your armor as a result of the attack, your armor becomes invisible to both players for the rest of the game. Armor is only viewable while attacking in the future, and becomes invisible while in between actions. This happened in Arena mode as Warrior with the Warrior golden portrait.

Simple bug, but when playing Guff the hero card after discovering from Moonlit Guidance and then playing it immediately the same turn afterward isn’t drawing the original from my deck, after patch 24.0.0.145077.

This bug took place in Wild Format, and has happened in two different games now.

Edit 1: Can confirm it didn’t work with Miracle Growth either, as it just drew the real copy, then 2 more cards when it should have drawn the real one and 3 more like the card says.

Much trouble in mercenaries tavern. Unusable party slot. Can’t change equipment, or change does not stick. Can’t open characters from party. Spent a lot on this game, about to quit.

Hello I cant use priest decks in the game. It just always says I am missing cards that I have so i cant play the deck. The cards are in my collection just wont show up in deck outside of collection

Finley’s task 2 wasn’t tested and is not working.

2 Likes

I don’t get two gold legendary cards from big pre-order

Any news about buying Nathria packs from russian accounts?

2 Likes