23.6 Known Issues

Leeroy the reckless/Tunnel blaster bug

I played a game where I had a divine shield Leeroy, I then bumped in and killed the tunnel blaster with a minion which made the leeroy lose its divine shield, next attacked my opponents minion which could then simply kill leeroy without having the effect of leeroy kill it.

1 Like

Game mode: Wild

Achievement “We DID Start the Fire” is not progressing.

I played like 10 games with warlock and burned a bunch of cards with Immolate, but the achievement is not progressing in this patch. I don’t know if it works on the Standard ladder.

2 Likes

I was playing Battlegrounds, As Mukla, and got down to the last fight only one person left on turn 18. it came down to i had one card (Leeroy) and they had one very large Eventide Brute (248/247 or so). He attacked my Leeroy and it killed Leeroy and immediately went into the damage screen, and his deathrattle did not proc, resulting in me losing and getting 2nd place.

1 Like

Since the latest patch many achievements aren’t tracking.

The ones I tried to do since the Patch include:

• We DID start the fire (0/30 progress, despite me burning multiple cards)

• Hats on Hats on Hats (1/30 progress despite me achieving 32 hats on a single minion, I even saved the screenshot)

• Harold Who? (29/50 Stuck on the number I had before the patch)

Please fix this asap, achievement hunting is hard enough at it is

3 Likes

Unseen Gleams card back no longer obtainable.

Description in collection manager:

Acquired by logging in on a Huawei device.

My steps:

1. Logged into my account on a Huawei P10, to no avail.
  2. Found this on reddit:

I contacted Blizz support and apparently promotion enden on April 12…

(Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/uj7u4p/comment/i8ayjs7/)

It’s a really beautiful card back.
So can we please get access to it once again? Maybe you could even make it into a shop freebie or login freebie (on any system)?

2 Likes

I can confirm that… please fix ASAP… not much time left to complete them…

1 Like

This should be PINNED (and it’s about time you unpin some very old threads).

2 Likes

I just had the exact same bug. Wanted to look online to see if anyone else encountered to bug. I gave leeroy divine shield with glowscale because I didn’t want tunnel blaster to kill it. To my surprise it made the leeroy useless.

1 Like

With Divine Shield, the bug makes it so that Leeroy kills the minion that popped the shield. Super useless in some comps, but strong in others.

1 Like

The affected players that received a portrait of Yogg will receive a random legendary portrait after Patch 24.0…
That means we might still receive another Yogg portrait right? Because at that time, Yogg will be available.
I bought that bundle thinking that Yogg was not an option because it wasn’t available at the moment.
Of course we don’t want/need more Yogg portraits…

Can someone confirm me which achievements are still bugged atm? ty

hello m8, harold who despite its having a bug atm, it works with druid.s harold, i just finished it. now i will try out we did start the fire to see if it works

1 Like

Ty bro, pls let me know! Cant believe every update something stop working and new bugs appear… its getting really frustrating.

2 Likes

we did start the fire, still doesnt work :frowning:

Let’s hope for the next patch then… whenever it will be lol!

2 Likes

Same I got 42 hats on a minion (kept going to see how far I got before losing) and achievement didn’t pop…

1 Like

So no mention of how the Mercenaries mode UI sometimes crashes when trying to adjust parties? Why are such major game-breaking issues being completely ignored? It seems like with every new patch the HS team ends up breaking something else, and while I understand bugs will sometimes seep through the cracks, a AAA studio should have better QA standards than this. It’s ridiculous and an insult to everything the old Blizzard stood for.

3 Likes

I had 2 bugs happen to me last night in Battlegrounds.

1. In a Darkmoon match, the first Prize turn happened on turn 3 instead of happening on turn 4. My turn 3 opponent didn’t have anything obvious to give away whether they got a prize or not. Not sure what caused it.

2. Myself and one opponent left. We both had Leeroy the Reckless. He had a taunted, golden Trickster with 60+ stats with a golden Baron. His Trickster died, gave his Leeroy HP 2 or 3 times. His Leeroy then attacked and destroyed mine but my Leeroy’s deathrattle did not activate causing me to lose that turn and die. I found a video of the cleave mech with 150+ stats killing a Leeroy but no deathrattle effect, I thought the bug might have been related to HP of the thing that kills Leeroy but after reading other comments either that’s not the case or giving Leeroy divine shield and then Leeroy dt not procing are two different but similar bugs. Or Leeroy just doesn’t work sometimes.

Edit: I would like to add that I just encountered a new Leeroy bug.
I played as Al’Akir. I had the Dynamic Duo on the far right as a secondary taunt so that the golden Monstrous Macaw as the first minion. The opponent had a golden Selfless Hero which died and gave their Leeroy a divine shield. My Macaw broke Leeroy’s shield after killing the Selfless with its first attack. Then the enemy Leeroy attacked the Duo triggering the deathrattle which killed both the Duo and Macaw.

This card is entirely broken. It sometimes doesn’t kill anything and sometimes kills multiple things. It really needs to be removed until it can be fixed. This is ridiculous.

You guys are horribly incompetent. Thank god you’re not working in health care because you would be sued into oblivion in no time not even being able to afford a used moldy card box on the skid row to live in.

2 Likes