23.4 Known Issues

i experience delayed registered of a range of content very regularly in mercs: everything from upgrades to portaits, packs and the contents of packs. alongside this it frequently crashes to main menu. i only believe i actually lost coins once out of ~80 times. the worst delay i experienced was a reno portait that took 10mins+ / 3 relogs.

“we encountered an error when loading this menu.please try again” accompained by exiting to the main menu occuring pretty much every other time you try to back out of the traven menu (where you view your mercanies)

My game freezes with 3/4 of the main screen options and i cant do anything aside from options and open friends.

Tyrande Task 12: For Elune is still broken and does not progress.

1 Like

Mercenaries are unplayable atm, game just freezes after fight starts. Took me like a minute to even get my 3 cards on the board.

23.6 - Just faced a bug in BGs where my SI:Sefin (with divine shield from darkmoon prize) killed a leeroy but the leeroy killed my swampstriker instead

This is still an issue HS team, not resolved.

1 Like

The bugs containing multi kills in mercenaries mode should be fixxed with patch 23.6 !! If anyone has got confirmation please report it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I see what Ive been missing :smiley: Thank you for the explanation I appreciate it !

Just had someone get Necrium Blade and used its second charge with a summoned Humongous Owl in Arena. Instead of activating its effect once as the Humongous Owl reads, it activated it infinitely until my board was cleared and I died.

I just encountered a bug that causes the “NEW” text and exclamation mark to never go away regarding Prophet Velen’s Tome of Inspiration equipment in Mercenaries. No matter how many times I check it the new status does not go away I even upgraded the equipment to see if that fixed it and nothing. It’s really getting under my skin because I’m rather compulsive about these sorts of things hard to enjoy the mode if I’m basically being permanagged by a notification that will never go away.

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot, video or deck tracker replay?

They probably had Snowfall Graveyard in-play.

1 Like

I used the Harpoon Cannon to kill the opponent, because of the “catch” the enemy did not die and I could safely watch his “-1 HP” until I finished choosing a card with “Catch”.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/965968953098797146/993503689392263198/Hearthstone_Screenshot_07-04-22_16.56.30.png?width=782&height=440

1 Like

The solution should be: Give team 5 the boot, replace them with the janitor until they can find real programmers.

Late update but I actually did find a workaround I booted hearthstone on my phone (I almost exclusively play on PC) and was able to check equipment there and that finally cleared the NEW tag from it and it stayed gone even when I switched back to PC so if anyone else runs into this freak bug that’s one way you can get around it.

i always get disconnected
the problem is
the game leave so i lost a turn for nothing

stop crying my god just play the game

Whenever I am about to complete a mercenary task while doing a bounty fight, my fight would often freeze and I have to exit and restart the game to fix that…