23.2 Known Issues

Hello. Achievements “Acquired taste” and “Flowering garden” do not work correctly - the first achievement does not take into account the player’s actions at all, and the second does not count progress all the time, as it should, but sometimes.

My Prophet Velen in Mercenaries constantly has the “NEW!” tag over his ability “Tome of Inspiration”. This happened after I maxed Velen and have tried to equip all passives to try and resolve this issue. It also shows up in the mercenaries main menu with the “!” mark and it has still been like this for 3 days now, and is getting really annoying.

So this topic isn’t pinned anymore, they gave up?

2 Likes

This bug is also alive for me for some years now, is there a bigger thread for this particular issue?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/endless-turn-card-stuck-hovering-and-never-roping/66

Blockquote

• [Partially Resolved 5/20]: The team is investigating reports that Battlegrounds Ratings are not progressing as expected when playing in a lobby with friends. Update: The team has pushed out an update that will avoid this issue if the party leader for your lobby is playing on desktop. The fix for if the party leader playing on mobile will be included in the next major patch.

Blockquote

So when does this “Next Major Update” come out? My wife and I play on our tablets while watching tv together at night, so currently we get like 15 rank, sometimes, or none, or some silly number. Most of my friends that play BGs all play with a spouse or friends, so its negatively impacting many more people.

No, it just sets for a certain amount of time. Re-pinning now, thanks for the flag.

Opponent playing Brann gollowed by an activated Azhara causes 1 trigger of the battlecry. Meanwhile, I am locked out of action during my turns and rope is invisible. Gives opponent free turns for the win. Please refund my wrongfully lost star

2 Likes

Restart client fast when they play the combo.

I second this one.

I have unlocked Lei in Uldum and can use him there but cannot play him in duels.

I was unable to make any progress on unlocking him by playing the qualifying cards in duels; which is why I unlocked him in Uldum instead.

I have tried losing a run in duels with Reno since unlocking which did not work. I have also tried playing a run in Uldum with him since unlocking and then trying duels/losing a run again which did not work.

Also it seems if you purchase a run and then unlock a card before selecting a hero, that card will remain locked on your menu.

Did you do the same thing?

Couple issues with mobile hearthstone. Battlegrounds doesn’t display the full screen and there is no sound at all.

On PC, in Play mode deck selection sometimes “goes dead” so that you cannot change decks until you hit the left or right arrow to a new page of decks. Then deck selection starts working again.

2 Likes

Can you please let us know in game? This is a HUGE Naga nerf!

Hello! It is not possible to change the frame rate in the mobile version to High. The button itself is not clickable, and when trying to click on it it changes the language.
iPhone 13 Pro Max

1 Like

I hope that you are aware of this issue:

1 Like
  • [Added 5/17]: The team is investigating reports of deck codes/decklists not saving or being inconsistent across devices.

THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! I’ve lost several games because the deck that shows in my builder is NOT the one loaded into the game. This is the worst bug I’ve seen in playing HS for as long as I have. FIX THIS… It’s been 10 freaking days! This should be a #1 priority as it directly affects everything in the game. I’ve never been so mad at a bug that has such a huge neg impact, but then an expac gets announced. Wtf!!

2 Likes

Posting again in hopes the devs will tag the cards that entered the core set this year properly - allowing owning the golden, non-core-set versions of those cards to make available their core-set counterparts to play in Standard and Arena as they did last year, regardless of achievements completed.

The cards that were in the core set last year that stayed in this year still work this way. Cards added to core set this year do not.

Thanks.

The Brann Bug (that freezes games and gives the enemy an almost guaranteed Win) STILL exists. I thought that was one of the most important things that was supposed to have been fixed last patch???..

2 Likes

This is exactly what I experienced just now.

Still getting that horrid bug where players do something like Brann Queen Azshara and then their turn never ends. Try force quit and try to reconnect, “unable to rejoin game.” This is going to make me quit. Bugs take ages to fix in this game, even severe ones.

1 Like