23.0 Known Issues

There is an issue with the Twinbow Terrorcoil ( double the next spell Hunter card) , Its effect will trigger the next spell twice despite having an active spell counter from Blademaster Okani, please fix, thanks !

second report (at least)
for Brann and Azshara breaking the game… no second choice and game hangs

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to disenchant my cards in Hearthstone lately. I disenchant the map, but after pressing the button nothing happens. I can’t get the dust to play the game.

1. Solo Adventures → Book of Heroes → Illidan doesn’t have the crown which shows that adventure is completed despite that I’ve got achievement for completing all of the adventures in Book of Heroes.
  2. Somehow I have not a multiple of 5 amount of achievement points: 11614. Annoying.
  3. Sometimes in Shop → Battleground Strike stage’s number which animation is demonstrated right now doesn’t switch to appropriate.

There are achievements that have values that are not multiples of 5.

Apologies if this has already been covered. Several ‘Voyage’ quests are not advancing. I’ve done lots of damage with Warlock quests and Baba Naga, and I’ve healed with Blackwater Behemoth, but they all say I’ve made no progress.

There is one specific two-part achievement that gave 9+1 points… I think it was in one of the first two expansions when the Achievement Points were new.

Blademaster Okani sometimes will not remove the image of a countered minion. In a game I played Nozdormu was countered by Okani, but the Noz’s image sticks around. Noz is also treated as the top layer, so if a minion sits beneath him, you will not be able to interact with that minion.

Hello, can I get a golden Drektar? In the achievements there is a task to play with Vardar in the deck, but the achievement points for the games do not give, how is it?

Exactly. Every time you encounter Bazaar Bob in Tombs of Terror you need to close the game, (can’t “Leave”, it does nothing) start it back up and you lose the chance to get stuff with Bob. It’s really unnecessarily time-consuming to play like this.

1 Like

I realize this probably doesn’t affect too many people, but it would be nice if Blizzard could please fix (or acknowledge they changed) the issue of golden cards in the core set. I own the cards in golden that transferred into the core set this year, but am unable to use them in Standard or Arena, due to not having the achievements, which is not how it worked last year.

Owning the original goldens gave access to the core set equivalents for use in Standard and Arena before the rotation. Thanks.

1 Like

Playing Queen Azshara with Brann in play breaks the match. You’ll select your first Ancient Relic, it will get added to your hand, then the 2nd battlecry will attempt to trigger but nothing will happen and you wont be able to do anything but hover cards in your hand and the end turn button. The rope will appear and end your turn normally but your opponent will also be unable to do anything.

Any time soon fixing a bug on nelli?

This has just happened twice against me and once because of me.
This game is becoming unplayable with all these turn skipping bugs.

• Going into dalaran heist randomly freezes the game;
  • Playing dalaran heist normal area 5 as priest: game crashes on OK screen every time I enter bobs tavern
  • Brann into azshara crashes game after first relic selection

Please Fix the Nellie bug and (Brann + Queen Azshara) bug.
These 2 bugs are basically the same. Once opponent play Nellie or Brann + Azshara, game breaks.
You won’t be able to interact with game or see rope. you won’t get a turn or be able to use cards or do anything.
You have to close the game and start it again… and most likely game will be lost by then because you missed the turn.
this is annoying and been happening since expansion release

1 Like

hello, the store doesn’t work at all, I can’t open it at all, it says that it’s not available. I can’t start the arena either, just buy a 150 gold pass, although I have gold … Servers or did you update a bunch of errors again? Help or make a hotfix

I haven’t been able to disenchant my cards in Hearthstone lately. I disenchant the map, but after pressing the button nothing happens. I can’t get the dust to play the game. Nothing has changed with the update.

Happened to me as well same bug with Nellie.