23.0 Known Issues

Bug with Brann and Azshara :

If you try to duplicate the Azshara’s btc with Brann, the game freeze and you can’t do anything else, your turn is just passed… Can you fix that pls ? That’s REALLY annoying. But it’s still a good extension btw, Gj.

6 Likes

Dun Baldar Bunker is bugged. I had Bunker active, however I had no secrets left in my deck for Bunker to draw. As soon as my turn began the client froze and wouldn’t continue my turn at all. I could hover over cards but was unable to play anything (To add insult to injury I’d have won the match but the client skipped my entire turn).

Please look into Dun Baldar Bunker when the player has no secrets left.

So I’ve only inevitably got to this bug report until it’s too late RE: disenchanting cards. Bought the Sunkern starter pack and got a ton of duplicates. Wanted the dust so pressed the button to disenchant and it looked like it would be disenchanting quite a few basic and a couple of rares, result. Looked at the decks and they had all switched to wild and some of them had cards “missing”. It had disenchanted a few of my golden basics and even my Natalie Seline (I now don’t have enough dust to reenchant, meaning that deck is unplayable). I didn’t get the correct amount of dust if it disenchanted legendaries and golds and I’m concerned there are further cards that I will find are missing

It is still not possible to login in android since the previous patch. Using alternative logins, reinstalling and clearing the patch does not help. This issue keeps coming back every few patches and always takes weeks for it to be solved

Hello, i found one problem. On Arena, if you take a card “Pandaren Importer” it cost 2 mana and have 1/3 abilities, but in game it cost 3 mana ad have 2/4 abilities from the start

This has already be reported and is intended:

1 Like

Oh, thanks, i didnt see that <3

1 Like

[Bug Report] Somehow, my magnificient “Clockwork Giant” has been removed from my collection after this patch (without giving essence) and is bugged when I try to click it from an older deck. It seems like it has been removed from “standard” and to “goblins & gnomes”, but also it seems like the “standard” version has been deleted and a new one added to “goblins & gnomes”.

Clockwork Giant was part of the Core set cards rotated out. Core set cards are free loaners and you do not get arcane dust for them.

Since it is no longer in the Core set you can not use it in Standard decks.

The original version of Clockwork Giant came from the Goblins vs Gnomes set and is now only playable in Wild decks.

If you own it you can add it to a Wild deck. Otherwise you will have to (re)craft it.

See More Core than Ever Before section.

I play standard hearthstone, there’s a bug when I win a match and the screen just stays frozen and it doesn’t let me start a new match. I don’t know who else have this problem but it’s annoying since I have to reload the game every time I want to start a new game.( It doesn’t happen when I lose a game).

I’m encountering a bug where every time I try to play Brann and then Queen Azshara to get her battle cry doubled the game freezes after I choose my first treasure and I have to reboot the game before I can claim my second treasure. This is a big problem because it usually means if the game doesn’t load fast enough the timer runs out and my turn ends and I can’t use the treasures I got or sometimes even choose my second treasure, it just default picks because my turn is over. Would love to have a fix for this. It happens on both computer and mobile and I can even record it and post it to Twitter if need be

1 Like

There is an issue with Glugg, after is affected by equality or Righteous Defense, it won’t gain stats again from dead minions check this reddit post

I recorded the bug: Azshara Bug

Hi all, I didn’t see this issue on any listed above. But I was playing the Dungeon Run-esqe modes, and I couldn’t click “Enter”. Like when you try to enter Bob’s Tavern or Bob’s Bazaar, and it tells you “Here you can customize your deck” and stuff like that, you can’t get in. I usually have to exit the client and re-enter and I’m in the Tavern, idk how long its been a thing, but I was just playing those modes for funsies and I noticed it. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Azshara has a bug with Ring of tides where if you try to shuffle with dead man’s hand while it is in your hand, with no previous spell being cast, it crashes the game. After 2 attempts my friend cannot access the mobile client.

1 Like

Hi, I think i’ve found a bug. I was at 999 wins for Paladin, and upon completing my 1000th win, the game crashed. Now with every win, the game crashes. I’m unable to see the animation for my 1000th win, collect the portrait, nor play longer than one game. Pls advise, thanks. Issue is on both IOS and PC.

1 Like

it also has a bug with brann where the game blocks with the second battlecry and you have to restart the game

еще одна проблема, когда играешь в приключениях в Гробницах ужаса виснет при переходе в таверну Боба, при перезапуске игры часто его просто пропускает

im seing a few persons in the forum have the same problem. we are locked out of duels cause we have a old deck created, but we dindt play with it before the year change. so we cannot " surrender " and discard the deck . and since our deck have card that are out of the rotation we cannot start a game. is a way to unlock our decks please?

1 Like

Add another issues, in Tombs of Udum and The Dalaran Heist, the adventures, you get locked into bob’s tavern and you cant interact with the ok botton, forcing you to restart your game EVERY SINGLE TIME, and sometimes after the tavern you get locked in the adventure Menu, which means ANOTHER restart of the game in within 5 minutes.