23.0 Known Issues

I posted this in another topic, but I’m not sure it was noticed. I have all wild common and rare cards, so I got some wild packs after rotation expecting to open the old core cards that rotated to legacy. Since I have all other commons and rares, I expected that they would show up in the first few packs I opened given the duplicate protection; however, the cards did not. My guess is they are tracked as “owned” since they were part of the previous core set. Is that expected behavior?

It seems I answered your previous one, but missed one very important word: Core.

From Welcome to the Year of the Hydra about the 57 rotating out Core cards:

Any of the above cards that currently only exist as Core cards will enter the Legacy set when they rotate out of Core and will be craftable and playable in Wild.

That means everyone, even veterans, have to craft them. They do not come from Wild packs at all.

Hello, big issue with Nellie. When played by opponent it doesnt let u play anymore. Opponent turns Never ends and he Can go one playing without us… 100% Lost games … It s not normal. There are dozens of messages reporting that issue and no answer from Blizzard. Please help us ! Thank you

2 Likes

I understand and respect your opinion, but unless you can tell me you are a developer, I feel it is worth continuing to highlight this as a potential bug since that behavior doesn’t fit the description of duplicate protection.

And yet you do not respect it and violate the Forum rules by spamming it and saying you are going to continue doing it.

That was a Blizzard announcement that said the cards were craftable. They did not say they also come from packs. There have been some other cards added and in those cases they said craftable or from packs.

It has nothing to do with duplicate protection.

Thanks for your concern, but this is not a bug. Cards in the Legacy set are not in Wild packs. As pointed out, the cards are able to be crafted if you want to play with them in Wild.

1 Like
  • [Added 4/18]: The team is aware that some players are seeing their Mercenaries’ Team Portraits appear to revert to the base Portraits outside of combat. This is a visual-only bug that will be resolved in a future patch. In the meantime, you can ignore that Portrait reversion and the Portraits will appear correctly in combat.

… OK but it’s been an issue for over a month and half. Please fix!

And it still happens in combat! The base portrait is what I see!

• [Added 4/18]: The team is aware that some players are seeing their Mercenaries’ Team Portraits appear to revert to the base Portraits outside of combat. This is a visual-only bug that will be resolved in a future patch. In the meantime, you can ignore that Portrait reversion and the Portraits will appear correctly in combat.

… It still reverts to base portrait in combat as well! Plz fix!

Please fix Brann Azshara ASAP. It is game breaking.

1 Like

Likewise, the Nellie crash bug is game breaking. It’s very frustrating.

Not sure if right way to do this but theres a bug with nellie in pirate warrior that skips ur turns after u play it and its happened 3 times now in ranked. Hope this is right way to post

#bug #refund

iOS app v 23.0.135540
I was playing duels on iOS app. (2022.04.25 ~7:10 UTC)
Meduza (me) vs «Кирби» was not making their first move, even though I saw the animation of passive treasures and cards they changed. The interface was clickable, I could hover my cards.

The rope didn’t start burning.

When I realized this might be an app bug and I need to restart it ASAP, it was too late: I missed three turns - game was coming to an end.

This has already happened before like a week ago.
Now this ruined my Duels run.
So where do I apply for a Duels Ticket ?

Recently I can’t disenchant my extra cards on Hearthstone. I disenchant a card and the cards counter doesn’t reduce. It’s annoying because I can’t keep track of my collection and I want to destroy my extra cards next Tuesday. Plz help! The “undo” button doesn’t work as well and I can never go back after pressing it, even involuntarily. Can you help? Tks…

1 Like

Having the same issue twice now. However, when I shut the game down and reopened it, it worked.

Its a bit confusing for sure, but I am pretty sure its bugged!

Before the introduction of the core set, I had all the basic and classic set cards. So I got all the Legacy cards with 2 golden copies and same for the Core set. I didnt disenchant any of the legacy, basic, classic cards.

Now I go to the Legacy tab and most cards are uncraftable there. The normal and the golden copies! The excpetions are Power of the Wild, Loot Hoarder, Slam, Lightning Bolt… For some reason in my Legacy tab, I could disenchant these 4 cards and its only 1 golden copy shown for each, even though I should have two… cause as I mentioned, I have all the Legacy cards and didnt disenchant any of them… If I go to the wild set, both golden copies are shown for these cards and they are uncraftable there. For the four cards mentioned its bugged in the Legacy and Classic tab, but shown correctly in the Wild tab in my collection.

So I was playing duels as bran which I had spent 150 gold . I got to 9 wins and I had 1 life left. I was using the passive Dino tracking. I used the weapon that allows you to look at the next card or draw a different one. When I chose take a different one, the game froze for me but was apparently still playing. I had to quit and jump back in to game. It happened 3 times at the beginning of game. I thought it was the app it self freezing. So.on the 3rd time I pressed concied by accident. Nothing happened I thought. When I restored it I had actually conceded and lost my chance to get 12 wins. I feel this is a big that needs to be looked at and I feel robbed of my chance, hurts even more because I spent 150 gold.

1 Like

The “She’s All Thumbs” achievement appears to not be progressing for me. At first I thought it was related to Wildheart Guff, but still no progress after not playing him in my last two games.

“Academic Research” no longer has any affect in duels. Does nothing. No matter how many of your minions have died it just fizzles.

1 Like

Can confirm. “Academic research” is bugged. This is annoying.

1 Like