22.6 Patch Notes

Somebody accidentally forgot to post the arena updates…….

You mean thousands… :roll_eyes:

Great way to make consumers never wanting to buy another pack, without duplicate protection or a way to convert your useless coins.
Has anyone checked if it’s legal for them to sell packs that contain ONLY duplicates of coins on heroes that you’ve maxed? It’s pretty much like selling air.
Maybe a lawsuit would be enough for them to finally tackle the issue…? :thinking:

2 Likes

Same, as well as if you look at completion all the % are way messed up. Have some that are 100% done that show 25% and some that are 100% that show 142%. Also a bug of new cards forever showing as new upon launch of game.

Is every patch delayed for chromebook and mobile players?? I see YouTube videos posted from 3+hrs ago with people playing with the new “Free” Legendary card and I just logged and got no card or patch changes :frowning:

7:33pm PST and no patch for me to even manually download/install…

in other news… Anyone going to watch the Grandmasters Duels Tournament this weekend?? :wink:

I was getting this same problem too (on PC). Someone found a potential fix though, which does seem to have worked for me too.

Exit the game, then go into the Hearthstone Game Settings on the Battle.net launcher. If you have language set to English (UK) change it to English (US). I’m now getting brawl text again after doing that.

you mean tens of thousands. I have ~40,488 unusable merc coins. and that’s while still having 52 non-maxed mercs and needing over 500 tasks.

1 Like

Honestly, people should complain to their lawmakers, because it’s akin to the lootbox scams that companies got in trouble for.

I don’t think they’ve figured out yet that nobody actually cares about mercenaries and yet they still plough time and resources into a mode that is just a huge money sink. They charge ridiculous amounts of money for packs and coins, and the reward system as many have said - is next to useless, rewarding coins you can’t even use at times.

What happened to the big SAVE THE DATE announcement??? After all the hype and a 2-day delay - we did NOT get any news about the other two HS expansions (as promised) and we did NOT get a ‘sneak peak at the future of WOW, HS and more’ (as promised).

We did get 2 posts with lots of links to the Pre-Purchase. What a bargain: £70 for a stash of cards that you won’t be able to play in Standard in 2 years time. You could buy a couple of complete decent games for that Blizz.

Suggestion: If you are going to offer Mercenary stuff as rewards for quest chains at least let us be able to disenchant it all for coins/dust that we can use to make stuff for other modes that we will actually play with.

4 Likes

Why would they keep their word when they can just tell people to spend more money, right? They even tweeted before the announced the new hearthstone release was “better than their wildest dreams.”

What a joke.

My achievement notifications bug is not fixed.
I’ve already received an update, but the number 2 of duel achievements still remains.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=free+coding+courses&oq=free+coding+courses&aqs=chrome..69i57.5333j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Blizzard “Devs”, please use above link.

Finally the achievement bugs are fixed (hopefully).

Those new mercenaries look extremely strong. Perma-cleave, perma-taunt, summons with every attack, freezing with every attack. Those are some mighty potent things.

same here :frowning:
really messes up with my mild OCD

The phantom achivement and NEW CARD bugs are gone, rejoice!

1 Like

I hope they figure this out

I have 3K extra coins on just Brukan alone, and he is maxed. What a waste. I’d be inclined to buy more, and I’m sure people would be inclinced to play Mercs more, if they fixed this issue. Not sure why they haven’t figured it out yet. Mercs has been out since Oct and is otherwise a great side mode.

1 Like

Curious what that update this morning was for. Don’t see any new patch notes.

1 Like

Updates without notes are always sus. Same thing happened/s in wow all the time, and you had to dig for what was put in/removed.

No stealth patches! Just tell us what’s going on, actiblizz!

Don’t let this be a thing, microsoft!

can u guys add more time in battlegrounds mode?! Like +1-2 min in late game